Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 90 Vcaps

Great for weight loss

Posted by StankaK From Slovakia on Feb 23, 2013

I bought EGCg because I read much about effect on weight. And it´s true! I lost 2 kg (4 pounds) in two weeks without changing my meal plan or excercise. I take one cps after breakfast and sometimes I have to force myself to eat dinner, because I don´t feel hunger. I recommend to everyone.

Green tea for general anti-oxidant effects and supplemental cancer protocols

Posted by Reviewer18018967 From Portugal on Jun 27, 2012

Well, the title says it all, indeed this is ideal for anyone that wants to take cancer prevention seriously, specially if their diet is not the best. Its a free radical scavenger and should be included in the modern mans health arsenal. Also, and as a bonus, increases metabolism and makes you loose weight.

Too harsh on stomach

Posted by Reviewer1795489 From Hawaii on Jul 25, 2010

Whenever I take these EGCg pills I almost instantly feel nauseated. In fact the last time I took one I threw up. These are very harsh on my stomach and I cannot take them with food or without food. I don't know what it is about these pills but it's not good for me.

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1613928 From Michigan on Feb 24, 2008

I bought this because the ingredient list sounded good. Didn't notice a thing. Most of the Now brands I've tried don't seem to work. Don't waste your money on this one. There are better formula's out there.

Boosts your energy.

Posted by Reviewer3085085 From Singapore on Sep 29, 2009

Tried taking this for my acne. Seems to help a little, but a nice bonus is a spike in energy after taking it.