Karin from Estonia

Posted by Reviewer2857760 on Nov 06, 2010

I've used the product for 3 weeks and have NOT noticed the change. may have contributed to a bit of digestion. weight has not changed.

good

Posted by Reviewer3290223 on Oct 12, 2010

good for me.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2772626 on Sep 26, 2010

Good product at a very reasonable price

great!

Posted by Reviewer1591927 on Sep 23, 2010

First thing noticeable was the immense energy and the fast metabolism while taking the green tea extract. I will continue to take this for energy which seems to last till the evening!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Aug 22, 2010

Ive only been taking it for a couple of weeks but it has done great things. So far it has cleared my skin almost completely! I normally have a cluster of blemishes and pimples that no skin care product helped. But now theyre gone with no return even through menstration. I just started exercising and instead of losing 2lbs a week Im losing 4.5lbs. At thats by taking only 1 capsule a day. I love it and will keep taking it!:D

IMMUNE SUPPORT FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

It was suggested to me by many articles on arthritis and the immune system in our bodies that drinking green tea was very beneficial. However, brewing up several cups of tea during the day and having to relieve one self often was not an attractive option for me. Looked into green tea supplementation and found that this is the way to go. The powerful antioxidant “EGCg” in green tea is the one you need the most and this product has it along with all the other needed ingredients. Another great benefit of this Now product is that the process has been decaffeinated and I only take on capsule a day at breakfast and do not get any caffeine rush. I feel my body is more energized and much less stressed out due to any RA symptoms. I use this product along with other supplementation so read my reviews on: Doctor’s Best “Curcumin C3 Complex”, Now “Pantothenic Acid”, and Now “Opti-Zinc”.

Experiencia

Posted by Reviewer3093416 on Aug 02, 2010

Comecei Tomar Hoje o chá verde . Estou maravilhado com A EXPERIÊNCIA , POIs Uma facilidade de ingerir proporcionado Pelas Capsulas É Fantástico ! O Resultado estarei verificando , POIs é ele Imediato !

Too harsh on stomach

Posted by Reviewer1795489 on Jul 25, 2010

Whenever I take these EGCg pills I almost instantly feel nauseated. In fact the last time I took one I threw up. These are very harsh on my stomach and I cannot take them with food or without food. I don't know what it is about these pills but it's not good for me.

I take this when I don't drink any regular green tea.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jul 12, 2010

I know green tea is good for me, but I'm just not a big tea drinker. On days when I don't drink any green tea, I take capsules instead.

so far, im not losing any weight yet but it's good for giving me energy

Posted by Reviewer1524282 on Jul 09, 2010

will see the results, too early to tell