My absolute favorite multivitamin.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have tried many multivitamins, but this is the one I stick with. I like that it's a softgel, which seems to be easier on my stomach. The hardest thing for me to find in a multivitamin is one that doesn't have more than 5,000 IU of vitamin A/beta-carotene. I have problems with my liver, so I don't like to take mega doses of vitamin A. This is nice, not too much vitamin A, a good amount of vitamin D, chromium, selenium and 500mg of Evening Primose oil. The B3 and B6 are coenzymated forms, and the B12 comes in the more bioavailable methylcobalamin form. I ran out of this vitamin and it was out-of-stock for about a week, and I really noticed it when I didn't take it. I didn't feel as energetic and cheerful. I do like to take an additional B-complex with this one, because some of the B-vitamins amounts are not enough for me.

Good vitamins for women!!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

Increase strength and power, stirs up the appetite. I**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Best multi

Posted by Reviewer2972671 on Jul 14, 2010

The best overall multi supplement I have ever used.

First time

Posted by Reviewer1827780 on Mar 10, 2011

First time purchasing this multi for the wife. Seems to be helping with her energy level to say the least.

My 64 years old mother feels great.

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

She is taking these, and says, she is feeling good. That's enough for me. I'm ordering these again for my mom :)

Exelent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

perfectly enhances immunity

awesome stuff

Posted by 5482837911228713395 on Jan 12, 2013

Been taking these now for a few weeks and i can really tell a difference. I find it has been helping my body cope with "the change" a lot better and it was nice to find a multivitamin that also had the support herbs and things in it for what my body is going through. The only reason i give it only 4 stars is because of the size and having to take 3 HOWEVER... it is a big plus that they are softgels and dont have a taste :)

Nausea....

Posted by Reviewer3201096 on Aug 24, 2010

I felt very very ill from taking this supplement. Nausea, stomach cramps, tiredness, dizziness. Not for me at all.

Best multi in softgel form

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 22, 2013

Best multi in softgel form, price and quality are just what we needed.

Great formula

Posted by 5059478966813398477 on Aug 25, 2014

Excellent multi vitamin formula really kick start the day and balancing moods!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »