awesome stuff

Posted by 5482837911228713395 on Jan 12, 2013

Been taking these now for a few weeks and i can really tell a difference. I find it has been helping my body cope with "the change" a lot better and it was nice to find a multivitamin that also had the support herbs and things in it for what my body is going through. The only reason i give it only 4 stars is because of the size and having to take 3 HOWEVER... it is a big plus that they are softgels and dont have a taste :)

Fine/Хорошие

Posted by Reviewer2199235 on Apr 12, 2013

Good, just a bit too large softgels for me, and necessarity to drink 3 times a day (sometimes forgot). But these are only disadvantages. I like the proportion of ingredients, quantity (a lot) and my good feelings after the course of these vits. Iron and zink are included which is important for women. Хорошие витамины, крупноваты только, и пить надо трижды в день - иногда забывала. Это единственный недостаток. Зато отличный состав и качество, как и вообще у всех продуктов от Now foods. Много цинка и железа, что важно для волос и для пополнения ежемесячных женских потерь железа.

Now is always good

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Nov 19, 2013

I just started using these softgels. Before these one I had a multi from Solgar. That one had a horrible smell and taste. These ones are verry easy to swallow and Now Foods always has a hight quality product for a good price. To short to notice any difference with my other product but I'm sure it will work out just fine.

Easy to take

Posted by 4881958180604000167 on May 08, 2016

Pretty good so far, they're easy to swallow, and have a nice combination of vitamins and minerals

good women's vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jun 25, 2010

Has almost everything I need; just need to supplement a few things.

my favourite multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Nov 09, 2012

This has everything i need