Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable unless you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helpful when feeling slightly under the weather

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Nowadays, I never really get ill but when I'm feeling slightly run down, I have a dose of Echinacea extract in my tea and it gives me the boost I need to get me through the low period.

good

Posted by Reviewer1200490 on May 08, 2008

good product good price

Must have for colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Apr 14, 2009

I blasted my last two colds with this. I took two droppers four times the first day the cold came on, and it was gone by evening. I'll never be without Echinacea. My only complaint is the taste—it burns my tongue a little. I might try another brand just to see if I can get one without the burning. It helps to chase it with milk.

Good price.

Posted by 4889291163298717218 on Aug 27, 2012

Here you get a lot of money. But is not top quality.

very good, bad could be improve

Posted by 4879437652197578689 on Dec 20, 2012

is very good product, but concentration could be better

Good

Posted by 4999866930282075876 on Jan 02, 2013

Good