Now Foods, Effer-C, Electrolytes, Effervescent Drink Mix, Orange, 30 Packets, 7.5 g Each

Great way to get vit C

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Jul 03, 2013

These little packets are so handy and convenient. They are sweetened with turbinado sugar and stevia. They are tasty and easy to drink, even my son likes the taste. They pack 1000mg of vit C and B vitamins along with other immune boosters. I will order the elderberry next time as it is sweetened with xylitol and stevia rather than turbinado sugar, but this is still a good product.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

use it at work daily

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on Oct 29, 2013

I take a packet of Effer-C to work every day and sip it over several hours. It keeps me hydrated, and I believe it enhances my immunity. This little packet packs a wallop of buffered vitamin c (gentle on the stomach) as well as a moderate serving of several important minerals. Mixes easily, and tastes decent too. My wife and daughter also use a packet daily, and none of us has missed a days work.

I send boxes of this good stuff to grandkids.

Posted by Reviewer1666268 From California on Jan 16, 2014

Everybody loves it.

C粉

Posted by Reviewer2667054 From Taiwan on Jul 16, 2013

ok,but有人反應量較少一些些..

Not yet

Posted by Reviewer1564874 From Montana on Dec 21, 2012

I have not used this item yet. Will let you know how it is.