Good

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Mar 09, 2012

This is good to add when baking. Add quality protein.

Neutral flavour, perfect for baking.

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Feb 24, 2012

My favourite. Very low on fat and carbs. Use it to bake low carb food.

just now experimenting

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Feb 24, 2012

don't like the mixing part but it worked as a binder in cooking will try it for other things too. Not put off by the smell as it was not unpleasant when mixed

Essential protein

Posted by Reviewer3071488 on Nov 20, 2011

I cannot digest whey or soy protein powder, so this is an affordable alternative for me. By adding this to soymilk and cococeps mid-morning I get the boost I need, since I tend to have low blood sugar.

I like it, but did not know what it would cook like

Posted by Reviewer3284565 on Oct 22, 2011

This is good because it is only one ingredient, but I have found that it does not work for my "chocolate bar" recipe as well as a grain based protein. Not its fault it is a very good product. This is a good product to keep around for egg whites in a recipe calling for egg whitew

Great to have around

Posted by Reviewer2031985 on Oct 07, 2011

Use it in all my recipes helps cut the fat without adding calories and a lot more convenient than eggs.

Eggwhite Protein

Posted by Reviewer2017337 on Jul 31, 2011

Tastes good,neutral.You need to mix it in a blender ,it won't dissolve otherwise

it is a real thing!

Posted by Reviewer2887092 on May 07, 2011

since i've started to use, i've been feeling its naturality. when i drink it with low fat milk or water... yuck! it is really bad taste, however this makes me feel "woow, it should be really natural! its taste sucks and like i'm eating egg white, and i have lot of gas, again like i eat egg... i could buy this item again and again, because i don't like eat egg... unfortunately i'm living in a restrictive and anti-free country! yes u can guess my country! from here, i appeal to iherb: please do something about my reactionary country customs, otherwise me and thousands of turkish citicens can no longer keep the shopping from this good site. it is only because of rapacious distributers and them collaborator government! thank you for good prices and good products iherb, and hope it is not a farewell...

Eggwhite Protein

Posted by Reviewer2066075 on May 05, 2011

Excellent source of protein... the gold standard for body builders. Easily digested, no annoying aftertaste.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Mar 27, 2011

I wasn't sure if the egg white powder that I've tried previously, had been pasteurized (which makes it possible to eat it raw, without hampering uptake of biotin). Therefore I was curious to see whether this product could be whipped stiff. -Fortunately it can! As some reviewers write, egg white powder has a distinct flavor, unlike raw egg whites. It has to be mixed with something with a pleasant flavor. But the nutritional value is excellent, and it's very practical to keep a jar in the cupboard at all times for baking or for the proteins. (And the jar is bigger than I expected!)