No stars for this product.

Posted by Reviewer1148308 on Mar 07, 2010

I was in search, when I purchased this product, of a protein supplement that my finicky tract would accept without protest. After the arrival of the container I opened it with no little hope and found, after mixing it, to my acute distress, Now's Eggwhite Protein to be a gooey, salty, flavor-less, appalling substance. I was literally nauseated by its aroma. A word to the wise: if you're conscious of sodium in your diet don't purchase Now's Eggwhite Protein. Unless you wish to incorporate it into a recipe for a baked good or a highly-flavored beverage, don't give the product a second glance. I wish I'd done.

it is a real thing!

Posted by Reviewer2887092 on May 07, 2011

since i've started to use, i've been feeling its naturality. when i drink it with low fat milk or water... yuck! it is really bad taste, however this makes me feel "woow, it should be really natural! its taste sucks and like i'm eating egg white, and i have lot of gas, again like i eat egg... i could buy this item again and again, because i don't like eat egg... unfortunately i'm living in a restrictive and anti-free country! yes u can guess my country! from here, i appeal to iherb: please do something about my reactionary country customs, otherwise me and thousands of turkish citicens can no longer keep the shopping from this good site. it is only because of rapacious distributers and them collaborator government! thank you for good prices and good products iherb, and hope it is not a farewell...

Not a good choice as a protein source

Posted by Reviewer2667418 on Jan 24, 2007

I like Now products very much but not this one. This protein is very bad tasting and does not dissolve in water. Don't buy this product if you are looking for a protein supplimnet you can make protein shakes out of.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Mar 15, 2010

mixes cleanly, taste is good compared to others.

Neutral flavour, perfect for baking.

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Feb 24, 2012

My favourite. Very low on fat and carbs. Use it to bake low carb food.

great protein

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 24, 2012

great eggwhite protein! I use it for baking, and pancakes. just add a bit of water and it becomes fluffy! wish it came in bigger jars!!!

BCAA power to muscle repair

Posted by Reviewer1157179 on Aug 27, 2013

eggwhite protein is the best to use in repairing your muscles post workout, the body needs to repair so you can be ready for activity the next day.. if you dont provide nutrition for the BCAA immediately you will feel the lag in your energy and muscles the next day or soon after. Nows egg white protein is affordable and provides the perfect BCAA's needed to restore your body. i blend it with my blueberries and bananas,, alone its not so palatable.

Now foods egg white protein

Posted by Reviewer2120232 on Mar 21, 2011

Very good source of protein. I have been using it for two years.

Very good but smells awful

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Jun 19, 2010

Tastes awful, smells like a rotten egg but if you mix up with sour cherry juice it is a little better. You can close your nose when you drink it. If you are too sensitive to smell and bad tastes, I recommend you not to use egg protein products as they are all like this.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Mar 09, 2012

This is good to add when baking. Add quality protein.