My most favorite protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer3136009 on Mar 08, 2012

I started looking for protein powders when I went on the hCG diet. There are a limited number of them that are recommended for that particular diet due to sugar and carb ratios I originally tried Jay Robb's Eggwhite protein powder. It's good, but it's more expensive. I switched over to Jay Robb's Whey protein but I just don't like it because to me it has a bitter aftertaste. When I found the Now Foods eggwhite powder, I bought a single container to try it out and I love it!! I don't get the bitter aftertaste of Whey, it costs less than the one I had before, and I've compared the ingredients and nutrients on the label and they're nearly identical. Now I order 2 containers at a time!!

I'll buy it again

Posted by Reviewer1624655 on Mar 25, 2012

Taste good, mix well and easy digestion (i'm lactose intolerant).

pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1575469 on Mar 08, 2012

i only gave it 5 stars cause it was a little expensive for me, tastes great though.

Commento

Posted by Reviewer2095135 on Jan 28, 2012

Good product

Urgh..

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Jun 17, 2015

It is bland and doesnt have a good taste. I gave it 3* because it did not cause me a tummy ache. I get tummy aches when i take whey protein.

Not to my taste

Posted by Reviewer1269996 on Jun 12, 2013

The chocolate taste was fake, and the mixture was thin and watery if mixed only with water. It was not good with skimmed milk either. But, it dissolves good and I will use up the box mixed with other protein powders. Will not buy more of this. Would not recommend it to a friend.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Nov 19, 2013

This was not very tasty and when blended was very thin.