10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Elderberry & Zinc, 90 Lozenges

Convenient way to keep colds away -

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Oct 23, 2007

I always took the elderberry extract liquid at the first sign of a cold. Now I have the convenience of a lozenge. Love NOW products - excellent quality. A in upstate NY

Grandkids healthy

Posted by Reviewer1349437 on Nov 04, 2007

My daughter swears by this item in helping keep her elementary age children healthy through cold and flu season.

Kill Every Cold

Posted by Reviewer1283525 on Nov 27, 2007

I don't think I could survive without this stuff! Kills all sore throats, bacterial AND viral, before they multiply. Good tasting and soothing. One product that seems to suppress the zinc's tendency to make one nauseous. Love the stuff.

Elderberry & Zinc Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1305370 on Nov 29, 2007

I have been using the NOW Elderberry Lozenges for several years and think they are a great boost for the immune system. I start taking them when I have symptoms of a cold.

Chalky, inferior stuff

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 24, 2010

It tastes like expired medicine and slightly irritates the mouth. The fact that it contains sorbitol isn't a plus either. Won't buy again for sure, this or the other products I've tried from Now Foods. Actually I'm quite reluctant to buy anything else from them, but some customers said it's a hit or miss brand so I'll take my chance on their food (nuts) already on my wish list.