Stamina

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

Eleuthero is what i take everyday before my workout. I can tall when I forget to take them and they help me maintain a performance level I am happy with. This adaptogen is a great stress reliever and aid in the recovery from those tough days. Great quality and potency from Now Products.

Appears to be working very well.

Posted by patehosplace on May 06, 2009

I love their product! I am actually feeling the effects of this along with NOW brands cortisol support. HUGE difference for my work day! Smiling more.

about eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer2694602 on Jan 02, 2010

true energizer

Eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer1197011 on Jan 12, 2010

Just getting started, but feel energy changes beginning to happen. More energy but weird dreams.

Eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on Jun 18, 2008

This herb is subtle -- an "adaptogen" that aids in overall health. It's not something you feel directly, yet with continued use it seems to help in recovery from injury or stress. It's probably best as part of a regime, rather than a stand-alone solution.

eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 14, 2008

Good stuff for a very nice price! I use it to protect my body against the effects of stress.

Good Adaptogen

Posted by 5458754157077041806 on May 07, 2014

Not like Ginseng, but you feels more energy after few days. More endurance and patience for trying long work days

NOW Eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Jul 22, 2008

This is probably a very good product for most people. For me, I was VERY allergic to Siberian ginseng so it's hard for me to review the product. But the amount in the product is good and the price is good. So if you can take Eleuthero, this is a good one.

Eleuthero, 500 mg. 250 caps

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Apr 07, 2010

Good price, easy to swallow, but haven't taken it long enough to see any lasting results. Will keep taking it, and will probably order it again.