Now Foods, Energy, 90 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 159 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1894307 From Florida on Apr 18, 2008

After the birth of my first child 8 years ago, I used "Diet Fuel" (which contained ephedra) to help me lose the weight. Since that time, I've had another child who is now 3. Since ephedra is now illegal, I couldn't find anything that could help boost my energy. UNITL NOW!! This product is the only one I've found that actually does what is says it does! My energy is elevated just enough to have a great workout and I've lost weight because of it. I highly recommend Now Energy!

Wow it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2240131 From Kansas on Jan 15, 2010

My son was born with a mitochondria myopathy and was on many vitamins and minerals as a child prescribed by his pediatrician neurologist. He lacked energy and was gaining weight. I purchased him some 'ENERGY' by NOW and he thanked me for being able to live again. At 23yrs of age he has finally connected with his wife and child. His alertness increased, his energy level increased, with NO side effects. Work is not a chore anymore. Another benefit for him was losing 60+ lbs this past year, along with WII FIT exercise routine.

LLLOOOVVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1458298 From New York on Jan 26, 2007

I have a heart condition and its very difficult to take diet pills and not end up in the emergency room for irregular heart beat. But, this stuff gives me just the right amount of energy for working out, late night study and cleaning the house. And it lets you down easy, without the sluggish feeling. Good luck in get your goals.

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2516828 From Minnesota on Nov 11, 2008

These have seemed to give me a pick up. I have lost 4 pounds in about 1 1/2 weeks, too, without changing my diet! I have been taking Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant juice also so I don't know if the combination has contributed to the loss, but whatever it is, I'll take it.

Outstanding product at low low price

Posted by Reviewer1067169 From Wisconsin on Jul 24, 2010

Another outstanding product by Now Foods. The name says it all. ENERGY helps wake me up in the morning and keeps me going all day. I had been having difficulty staying awake in the afternoon but since using ENERGY this problem is now a thing of the past. And with virtually all NOW products, price is incredibly low.