It could be a lot better

Posted by Reviewer1670110 on Apr 15, 2009

I don’t understand why some companies are still allowing Magnesium Stearate to be added to their products. It’s all about profit over quality.

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Aug 19, 2011

Never got this product, as it was stopped in customes. Be aware that you won't be allowed to bring this product into Norway.

Maybe ok for some

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 20, 2010

I liked the boost I got, but the breast pain as a side effect wasn't worth it. Initially, it gave me energy and I lost 4 lbs in a week. But I developed tender breasts and it became unbearable. I had to stop taking this and up my vitamin E dose to 1200 IU to eventually alleviate the pain. Lesson learned. I'll stick to drinking green tea.

NOW ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer2097874 on May 19, 2015

This product did nothing for me. I found almost the same thing available at the Dollar store for (you guessed it) $1 a bottle.

Now Foods Energy

Posted by Reviewer2310349 on May 28, 2011

Can't see any difference.

No coments

Posted by Reviewer2603359 on Feb 23, 2012

I took one time because my skin became red after taking it.

No noticeable effect aside from an upset stomach.

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Jan 11, 2014

Seems to be a recurring theme with Now Foods products, really have to question the quality of the herbs they are sourcing. Was upping the dosage to 4-5 pills in the morning before the gym. No noticeable effect aside from stomach issues from the Guarana. Get more energy from a strong cup of tea or instant coffee... not impressed.

didnt work for me made me feel drowsy..

Posted by 4892485966281705288 on Nov 02, 2014

i dont understand why but i feel more tired after taking this pill. i just want to take a nap..