Now foods energy

Posted by Reviewer3254330 on Feb 05, 2008

I feel as though I have more energy but also very jittery due to the content of caffiene. It really hasn't been long enough to tell if there are any side effects.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer3030106 on Nov 25, 2007

They seem to be working just need something else to push it up a little more.

It's not bad

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on May 12, 2009

I didn't find this product to be bad. It does contain small amounts of vitamins, plus some good herbs. Rhodiola for instance has been found to be fairly effective in calming, relaxing, assisting with stress, being an adoptogan, and helping out with a small and yet very significant portion of stamina and energy. While there are also other herbs, i personally find this one to be the most important, as this is a wonderful alternative to anyone who would like to skip the 500 mg capsules of Rhodiola, and replace it with this, less potent mix of herbs.

Havent tried these

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

But looking at what is in them, I trust they are good.

Energy like coffee.

Posted by Reviewer2324759 on Oct 12, 2012

I like coffee and as expected theses pills have the same stimulating effect.

Works but subtle

Posted by Reviewer3327939 on May 11, 2013

Works but subtle. Maybe one should take more than the recommended dose. Won't buy again.

Low, steady effect. Hard to notice.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Apr 12, 2012

My regular caffeine intake is low -- via tea and the occasional coffee (no energy drinks or other stimulants) -- so I expected to feel results from this pill. After taking it about 10 times, I can attest to a very low, steady level of buzz. Not really the kick or sustained concentration I was hoping for.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1025924 on Dec 27, 2009

Although I don't think that I have seen any great increase in energy. I'm going to continue to take it and see if there is further improvement.

Good boost of energy.

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Dec 31, 2010

Yes I have found these pills to be good for increasing my energy levels.The reason I haven't given them more stars is that I also had tension when taking the required dose. I have cut it back from 4 to 2 capsules per day and that seems to work well. iherb is the best store for price and delivery. Just two days to New Zealand !!!!! Wow

Finaly some energy!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Apr 25, 2011

I get a little boost in my energy level when taking these. Enough to make me want to clean and work out :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »