Now Foods, Energy, 90 Capsules

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1894307 on Apr 18, 2008

After the birth of my first child 8 years ago, I used "Diet Fuel" (which contained ephedra) to help me lose the weight. Since that time, I've had another child who is now 3. Since ephedra is now illegal, I couldn't find anything that could help boost my energy. UNITL NOW!! This product is the only one I've found that actually does what is says it does! My energy is elevated just enough to have a great workout and I've lost weight because of it. I highly recommend Now Energy!

Wow it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jan 15, 2010

My son was born with a mitochondria myopathy and was on many vitamins and minerals as a child prescribed by his pediatrician neurologist. He lacked energy and was gaining weight. I purchased him some 'ENERGY' by NOW and he thanked me for being able to live again. At 23yrs of age he has finally connected with his wife and child. His alertness increased, his energy level increased, with NO side effects. Work is not a chore anymore. Another benefit for him was losing 60+ lbs this past year, along with WII FIT exercise routine.

LLLOOOVVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 26, 2007

I have a heart condition and its very difficult to take diet pills and not end up in the emergency room for irregular heart beat. But, this stuff gives me just the right amount of energy for working out, late night study and cleaning the house. And it lets you down easy, without the sluggish feeling. Good luck in get your goals.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Oct 20, 2008

When I've take the recommended serving of these, I get a headache when it wears off. I only take one pill and I seem to be okay when it wears off. The ingredients are great!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1602926 on Mar 23, 2008

I am somewhat of a stimulant expert as I have taken them all. This formula has awesome ingredients but somehow, it does not produce the results in my book. Overall, it gives me a very short lived energy boost that gives me more negative anxiety than an ephedra product would. Can't explain why...as all the ingerdients are spot on. Dosage is a bit inconvenient as well.