Large quantity, great price

Posted by 4627021990424673732 on Sep 15, 2014

I had previously purchased a similar product on another site. I purchased this at a better price and got much more for my money. The product is great!

Now Foods, Erythritol, Natural Sweetener, 2.5 lbs (1134 g)

Posted by 5054947703939803062 on Sep 15, 2014

Couldn't find erythritol anywhere in Sydney, Australia so ordered it online. Fast no fuss delivery. It is fantastic, it has the consistency of sugar and it looks like sugar without the sweetness, calories or carbs. It is the best artificial sweetener I have ever used. I am very happy.

Great sugar substitute

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Nov 11, 2014

A bit on the pricey side, but nevertheless my favourite sugar substitute. No aftertaste (like stevia), great for baking (just keep in mind it's not as sweet as sugar so you may need a bit more), lower GI, 0 calories.

Great price, great product

Posted by 4687995746229139821 on Nov 22, 2014

I use this instead of sugar in baking and I love it! This is the best price I could find... Very good service and fast shipping, too...

great

Posted by 4669295957420047835 on Dec 01, 2014

great non gmo product

best price and flavor

Posted by 5257625726234844311 on Nov 11, 2013

We love our Erythritol! Iherb has the best price, too.

Good alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Nov 19, 2013

No aftertaste.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1429840 on May 06, 2013

This was my first purchase of this product. My doctor recently diagnosed me with candida, and for my son's b-day cake, I used this and stevia together. It turned out delicious. I'm still unclear if this "feeds" the candida- so I don't eat it daily like I do the stevia, but this is definitely a great option for sugar free items!

Something new for me.

Posted by bambiraptor on Jun 21, 2013

I have never hear about erythritol - I found it in Paleo book about sweets and treats and I was very curious about it. I tried a wide range of sweeteners and I didnt like any of it because of their too chemical taste. I thought I could try this one and purchased it on iHerb (im an international buyer) - it came evry fast to me - I live in Poland. I must say that the taste is good and it gives a little cooling effect (as for me) which I liked. Its flavor it's not so strong as other sweeteners. I think I will return to this product.

bom

Posted by 5583565004419879825 on Jul 21, 2013

não gostei muito do sabor com café, mas com outras coisas fica bom.