Great product

Posted by 4953064187515858743 on Dec 01, 2016

Meets my needs.

Amazing without aftertaste!

Posted by 5164007411930207092 on Dec 02, 2016

A little bit less sweet than sugar- and a big amount makes the food taste a little bit wired. but other than that, it's amazing

Great product, although fairly expensive!

Posted by 5654851899063334934 on Dec 15, 2016

Product arrived super quickly internationally and was great - I must admit the price is fairly expensive though to be honest..

Great replacement for sugar

Posted by VixiVixi on Dec 29, 2016

I'm diabetic type 1 and this is great sugar replacement. When I say great I mean great, no carbs, easy soluble in liquids, perfect for smoothies, for making sugarless marmelade and wonderful for baking. It's half the price as it is here in Europe, but I must pay customs for this type of products so in the end the price is about the same. Too bad, I wouldn't mind buying it overseas if the price would stick.

Best sugar substitude IMHO

Posted by 4934861303680473599 on Dec 30, 2016

Goes perfect in bakery, I was able to make cakes again being on a strict diet, all te family was impressed by my rich in protein sugar-free muffins . no side effects, enjoy everything about it

Great Product

Posted by 5253375570399720465 on Jan 09, 2017

Works the way other users described

best price and flavor

Posted by 5257625726234844311 on Nov 11, 2013

We love our Erythritol! Iherb has the best price, too.

Good alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Nov 19, 2013

No aftertaste.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1429840 on May 06, 2013

This was my first purchase of this product. My doctor recently diagnosed me with candida, and for my son's b-day cake, I used this and stevia together. It turned out delicious. I'm still unclear if this "feeds" the candida- so I don't eat it daily like I do the stevia, but this is definitely a great option for sugar free items!

Something new for me.

Posted by bambiraptor on Jun 21, 2013

I have never hear about erythritol - I found it in Paleo book about sweets and treats and I was very curious about it. I tried a wide range of sweeteners and I didnt like any of it because of their too chemical taste. I thought I could try this one and purchased it on iHerb (im an international buyer) - it came evry fast to me - I live in Poland. I must say that the taste is good and it gives a little cooling effect (as for me) which I liked. Its flavor it's not so strong as other sweeteners. I think I will return to this product.