very good

Posted by 5008910469644483514 on Nov 22, 2013

my favorite swetneer

Ok

Posted by madamVi on Oct 30, 2012

Good price, good taste. I like this one best!

Spetacular

Posted by 4683891913395254718 on Mar 27, 2014

The taste is really great, it is easy do use in all kind of sweets. Better than all, it is non-calorie.

Great sweetener

Posted by 5634616843093869591 on Aug 18, 2013

The smaller packaging is perfect for storage and the taste is great.

A great substitute if you want to cut down on your calorie intake!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

I must admit that I do use it combined with stevia - just to give it a bit more sweetness as it is less sweet than your normal sugar. I use it in my coffee, baking and anything else that calls for sugar. Moreover, I found that it does not upset my stomach so, a great product all round! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

Sweet tooth

Posted by Reviewer1196484 on Nov 01, 2012

I'm addicted. I can easily use up a package a week. Ups.. This is the best sugar replacement.

Erythritol

Posted by 5695311374651477733 on Oct 25, 2016

I ordered Erythritol for the sole purpose of mixing that with Xylitol and Better Stevia. These three together make a great tasting sweetener with virtually no aftertaste like some other sugar substitutes. I have not tried it just by itself. But it is great for what I have used it for. This combination is great in desserts and in cold or hot drinks.

great

Posted by 4669295957420047835 on Dec 01, 2014

great non gmo product

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1429840 on May 06, 2013

This was my first purchase of this product. My doctor recently diagnosed me with candida, and for my son's b-day cake, I used this and stevia together. It turned out delicious. I'm still unclear if this "feeds" the candida- so I don't eat it daily like I do the stevia, but this is definitely a great option for sugar free items!

Large quantity, great price

Posted by 4627021990424673732 on Sep 15, 2014

I had previously purchased a similar product on another site. I purchased this at a better price and got much more for my money. The product is great!