My sugar!

Posted by pheyah on Jun 14, 2016

Perfect sweet sugary taste with a lil' sense of cold - but this is exactly why I love it! Especially when it's cold. If combined with stevia - the sweetness increases so much. Will definitely reorder.. and to be honest I'd buy it in even bigger packaging ;)

Best price

Posted by 5249351446785607038 on Jul 07, 2016

This Erythritol is just perfect for my diet and is the best price I've found

The best replacement for sugar

Posted by 5491290428263940801 on May 04, 2016

This is a really good product. Use it as a substitute for sugar in all possible ways (tea/coffee, cooking, baking). It has about 80-90% of sugar’s sweetness (which basically means you have to put just a little bit more of the product instead of the amount of sugar mentioned of recipe) but it works great.

Good and a nice price.

Posted by 5640933832005560186 on May 06, 2015

Works as good as the more expensive brands.

rate purchase

Posted by 4879129797618865316 on May 14, 2015

great fast service, best pricing around Thanks!!

A great substitute if you want to cut down on your calorie intake!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

I must admit that I do use it combined with stevia - just to give it a bit more sweetness as it is less sweet than your normal sugar. I use it in my coffee, baking and anything else that calls for sugar. Moreover, I found that it does not upset my stomach so, a great product all round! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

Large quantity, great price

Posted by 4627021990424673732 on Sep 15, 2014

I had previously purchased a similar product on another site. I purchased this at a better price and got much more for my money. The product is great!

Now Foods, Erythritol, Natural Sweetener, 2.5 lbs (1134 g)

Posted by 5054947703939803062 on Sep 15, 2014

Couldn't find erythritol anywhere in Sydney, Australia so ordered it online. Fast no fuss delivery. It is fantastic, it has the consistency of sugar and it looks like sugar without the sweetness, calories or carbs. It is the best artificial sweetener I have ever used. I am very happy.

Great sugar substitute

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Nov 11, 2014

A bit on the pricey side, but nevertheless my favourite sugar substitute. No aftertaste (like stevia), great for baking (just keep in mind it's not as sweet as sugar so you may need a bit more), lower GI, 0 calories.

Great price, great product

Posted by 4687995746229139821 on Nov 22, 2014

I use this instead of sugar in baking and I love it! This is the best price I could find... Very good service and fast shipping, too...