wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2813453 on Apr 11, 2009

I use a drop of this in my hair along with my leave-in conditioner and it feels wonderful...I also use it on my very sensitive allergy prone skin and it heals rough irritated areas

Mrs Jones

Posted by Reviewer3071798 on Oct 08, 2008

This works better than any "wrinkle" cream I've ever used!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jan 17, 2008

The fragrance of this oil is different... not bad, just different. I purchased it for my hair but have found it works better in the face oiling. By 'works better' I simply mean the scent was a bit unpleasant in my hair but is nice in the face oil. The quality is excellent!

Instant Healer

Posted by Reviewer1793940 on Jan 14, 2010

I had squeezed my finger and had a blot spot. I rubbed some of the myrrh oil on it and forgot about it. Later on that day, I happen to think of it and when I looked the spot was almost totally gone and there was no pain. I mixed a little too much with my olive oil and rubbed my face and it caused it to get really dry. But I think if I measure it right, it will make my skin tight and wrinkle free.

LOve love

Posted by 5691978530708293496 on Sep 02, 2015

Have use this along with francenksense oil has worked wonders for my daughters allergies. rub her down in it every night

Dental

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Jun 18, 2012

Great for dental problems!

Myrrh Oil

Posted by Reviewer3353605 on Mar 29, 2010

I tried this as a hair oil mixed with gel, but it wasn't compatible with curly hair and the fragrance mainly stayed on my palm.

Myrrh Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Nov 30, 2007

The description described this as 100% myrrh oil, when it's actually a blend of oils with a percentage of myrrh. Should have known by the price.

Myrrh Oil

Posted by Reviewer2576125 on Jan 21, 2009

I ordered several items which I was very pleased with...however, this particular item smelled spoiled or rank. I was disappointed in this one.

I didn't like the smell. Reminds me leather... but it's a matter of taste...

Posted by Reviewer2878695 on Jan 07, 2009