CAMPHOR OIL

Posted by Reviewer1130237 on Aug 29, 2010

Thank you for sending this wonderful oil. My Aunt and my Mom had been searching all over for this oil. It is not to be found anywhere in the pharmacies or supermarkets or health food stores. However, by searching the Internet, I was very fortunate to discover this wonderful oil at IHerb.com. Everyone is so very happy to get this oil. My mom and Aunty use it to eradicate the pain from Arthritis. I was so impressed with the information they gave me that I ordered The Camphor Oil again for myself. It really does work! If you are feeling any pain anywhere on your body just apply some Camphor Oil. Thank you IHerb for this wonder pain healing oil. God Bless You!! New Jersey Customer

Really seems to keep bugs out of the house.

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 17, 2015

This is Texas and when the heat hits us I always see big roaches coming in to get cool. Always had the exterminator out for many bucks. Or I was using bug sprays and I hated using sprays because I had no idea what was in them that we and our pets were breathing. I had some of this oil to use in my bedroom to help hopefully with a post cardiac medicine cough. Decided to just sprinkle some around the house. This is mid August and I've not seen a single bug. And, my cough seems to be better too. I'm not sure how often to sprinkle it around. I've been using about half a bottle every 2 or 3 weeks. When the weather gets cold again I guess I can cut back and just use it in my room to help my cough. I just stumbled onto the bug thing accidentally. Decided to try it. It works.

nice but not more

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Nov 15, 2013

It really is the smell of camphor. But relatively weak, as if mixed with another oil. I would not buy it again.

Lovely

Posted by 4945237887349319408 on Mar 05, 2015

Lovely smell, great price. If you are into ecalyptuss it's sort of the same

Great for a cold

Posted by 5583707610703038579 on Jan 23, 2015

I put a few drops on my feet and put on my socks. It may be mental, but it always seems to help my cold.

very good product and very cheap.

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Feb 26, 2015

This product has a very good quality and also is very cheap.

NOW camphor oil

Posted by Reviewer3306820 on Jan 11, 2008

I used this in making an ointment for muscle pain relief. it had a pungent odor and a great warming effect. NOW makes great oils but iHerb makes the best deal.

Wonderful oil!

Posted by Reviewer1513182 on Dec 09, 2007

The most potent and aromatic camphor oil I've ever found.

Status: Disapproved Now Foods, Camphor Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by miracle on Feb 15, 2012

I took this one some days ago and label was another, like other NowFoods products. Now there is new label at iherb Good essential oil, smells beautiful. I use camhor oil for chill, for tension.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Use it in my burner to relive a cold and congested chest.