love this

Posted by Reviewer3084349 on Mar 07, 2016

this is nature calling you, its really woodsy scent

Cedarwood

Posted by 4639735720350850661 on Feb 19, 2016

this is a great smell and I have used it in my defuser with other oils and it is very relaxing

smells like earthy burnt wood

Posted by 5716891645273117360 on Jan 21, 2016

I love the smell, like a fresh crisp morning in the woods. Mix it with atlas cedar wood which is lush green forest cedar and the result is (deep breath in and full relaxing breath out)

Strong bitter woody scent

Posted by 4933345779180849203 on Sep 25, 2015

First time using Cedar wood oil, saw articles that it is good to ward off insects in cabinets.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Cedarwood

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015

Now Foods essential oils are amazing value, with larger amounts than most other brands, and I found the Cedarwood oil to be equivalent to other Cedarwood oils I have used in the past.

not my cup of tea

Posted by 5042695832488689433 on Jun 17, 2015

the scent might not be one that i like, probably i'll have to mix it with other essential oils.

great price

Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Apr 06, 2015

so good for so many things!

Great essential oil.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Like all other Now Foods essential oil, this oil doesn't disappoint. I use this oil in my magic hair mask (check out my profile for a link to my website if you would like to see the ingredients of the hair mask). I also use it in a DIY flea repellent.

MY FAVORITE!

Posted by 5583707610703038579 on Jan 23, 2015

Rosemary is invigorating and fresh. It helps with a cold, a lethargic mood, or generally lifting spirits. I will definitely buy this again.