Extremely strong!

Posted by Reviewer2697447 on Jun 04, 2009

I use it as a decongestant. It is a little too relaxing so use it sparingly. Only 2 drops on back of toes.

Earthy and calming

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Aug 30, 2013

I've bought cedarwood from at least four different companies in the last 15 years and no two have ever smelled the same, so I'm not even going to bring any expectations of fragrance to this review. What I can say is that this EO has a really earthy, reasonably strong and very relaxing smell that is a pleasure to have around. Very impressed.

Smells like a hope chest!

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 14, 2011

I've used this for a few things and love it. Am hoping it will be a good natural source of keeping the bugs/mosquitos at bay as it warms up however, if it doesn't this still has many other good uses.

Essential oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

We make our own perfumes with oil base and my son just loves the smell of this one.

good

Posted by Reviewer1155295 on May 30, 2012

seems to be what is says, good stuff i use it to scare ants away. and sometimes people i dont like :P

Great essential oil.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Like all other Now Foods essential oil, this oil doesn't disappoint. I use this oil in my magic hair mask (check out my profile for a link to my website if you would like to see the ingredients of the hair mask). I also use it in a DIY flea repellent.

cwood oil

Posted by 5353349799325396655 on Nov 19, 2014

Bought this to add to mixture for my dogs flea and tick shampoo, spray and on collar's. It helps to repel them when mixed with other oils purchased here. Use it also to mix with cinnamon leaf oil and put in container with water or carrier oil for air freshener during the holiday season by putting on warmer plates. Put into my hair/body wash too.

stink by its own

Posted by Reviewer1848521 on Apr 05, 2012

It smell like mould by itself. However it seem to be serving its purpose I bought it for, to ward off roaches by putting few drops on cotton pads and hang it inwards in my kitchen cupboards and drawers. Seem to work on lizards too, I don't see new droppings after using. I added few drops of tea tree oil I have and the combi smell much better. I've ordered Champor oil and it should be on the way to me. Let's see which smell is better, and I would repurchase that.

Neville Brand from Spain

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Mar 07, 2011

Put 12 or so drops on a wood chip and toss the chip in the back of a drawer to say goodbye to the presence of insects in your furniture and closets. Pleased with the quality and the price.

Strange smell, would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2414024 on Apr 16, 2013

Not a cedar smell for me.