Smells like a hope chest!

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 14, 2011

I've used this for a few things and love it. Am hoping it will be a good natural source of keeping the bugs/mosquitos at bay as it warms up however, if it doesn't this still has many other good uses.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Cedarwood

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 27, 2014

Lovely, woody scent.

Great essential oil.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Like all other Now Foods essential oil, this oil doesn't disappoint. I use this oil in my magic hair mask (check out my profile for a link to my website if you would like to see the ingredients of the hair mask). I also use it in a DIY flea repellent.

smells like earthy burnt wood

Posted by 5716891645273117360 on Jan 21, 2016

I love the smell, like a fresh crisp morning in the woods. Mix it with atlas cedar wood which is lush green forest cedar and the result is (deep breath in and full relaxing breath out)

Neville Brand from Spain

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Mar 07, 2011

Put 12 or so drops on a wood chip and toss the chip in the back of a drawer to say goodbye to the presence of insects in your furniture and closets. Pleased with the quality and the price.

Extremely strong!

Posted by Reviewer2697447 on Jun 04, 2009

I use it as a decongestant. It is a little too relaxing so use it sparingly. Only 2 drops on back of toes.

Essential oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

We make our own perfumes with oil base and my son just loves the smell of this one.

stink by its own

Posted by Reviewer1848521 on Apr 05, 2012

It smell like mould by itself. However it seem to be serving its purpose I bought it for, to ward off roaches by putting few drops on cotton pads and hang it inwards in my kitchen cupboards and drawers. Seem to work on lizards too, I don't see new droppings after using. I added few drops of tea tree oil I have and the combi smell much better. I've ordered Champor oil and it should be on the way to me. Let's see which smell is better, and I would repurchase that.

cwood oil

Posted by 5353349799325396655 on Nov 19, 2014

Bought this to add to mixture for my dogs flea and tick shampoo, spray and on collar's. It helps to repel them when mixed with other oils purchased here. Use it also to mix with cinnamon leaf oil and put in container with water or carrier oil for air freshener during the holiday season by putting on warmer plates. Put into my hair/body wash too.