Now Cedarwood Essential Oil

Posted by 5016726127889901966 on Mar 13, 2014

This is a new product for me. I ordered it for medicinal uses also. It helps heal scratches or cuts. Has a wonderful aroma. Makes you feel like you are walking in a pine forest.

very earthy scent!!

Posted by 5124059578769516150 on Jan 14, 2014

If you like earthy scents, you'll love this product. It doesn't take many drops in my bath to give me a pleasant, relaxing experience. I love NOW essential oils and this one is a favorite!!!

Buen precio

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

Buen precio/ calidad Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

ウッディな香りが好きな方にはおすすめ

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Nov 10, 2013

私は、これ以外にJuniper Berryも大好きなのでお部屋にまくと、爽やかな森林浴気分~。

Good oil, bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2021452 on Oct 08, 2013

I rated this Three stars as it is very individual if a person likes a smell or not, for this product I did not. The smell is very strong and almost bitter-like, but the consistensy of the oil was very plesant. If you know you like this scent, I would recomend the oil.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

The scent isn't quite what I thought it would be. Turns out there are 2 main types of cedarwood oil and this is not the one I thought it was.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Sep 14, 2013

Nice

Quality

Posted by 5512503011731235600 on Sep 08, 2013

Great in the breathe easy blend. Discover it for yourself!

Earthy and calming

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Aug 30, 2013

I've bought cedarwood from at least four different companies in the last 15 years and no two have ever smelled the same, so I'm not even going to bring any expectations of fragrance to this review. What I can say is that this EO has a really earthy, reasonably strong and very relaxing smell that is a pleasure to have around. Very impressed.

100% pure?

Posted by odereviews on Aug 19, 2013

I don't find the scent to be that strong, so I can't say for sure that it's 100% pure. Price was OK.