Strange smell, would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2414024 on Apr 16, 2013

Not a cedar smell for me.

if i could give it zero stars i would

Posted by Anaterma on Apr 19, 2014

this is the worst and a waste of money. smells NOTHING like cedarwood, rather like some kind of chemical solvent. i frankly do not know what to do with it, i'll probably give it to mom, so she could use it as an insect repellent or something. if i lived in US i would so claim my money back, but it takes a month to deliver a package overseas to me, so there's no point. very disappointed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1207577 on Oct 06, 2008

I bought this on a whim. I love the fragrance. Woodsy, fresh and clean. A great addition to my hair potions.

smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Dec 04, 2009

Good Value.

As always iHerb comes through

Posted by Reviewer1010394 on Aug 24, 2009

Lovely oil with great aromatic properties. Lovely to use in a base to make your own bug repellent. Just a few drops is enough to last all day.

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010

I use it in my bathwater and it helps to lift me up and make me feel better mentally.

I'm disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1225118 on Jan 29, 2010

I read other reviews of iHerb Cedarwood Oil and ordered. The cedarwood oil received did not meet my expectations. The aroma was not as pleasant as I would have liked.

Cedarwood oil

Posted by Reviewer1986347 on Feb 25, 2009

I purchased this for aroma in a cedar closet. It is not nearly as strong of cedar smell as the last bottle we had. I do not remember where it was from. However, it does work and the price was very reasonable.

Perfect masking scent!

Posted by Reviewer1125373 on Dec 17, 2009

I am an avid deer hunter and this is the perfect masking scent! I sprinkling many drops of cedar oil on several clean towels, wrap all my hunting clothes in the them and then place them in a large plastic container. This is a much better (and more economical!)solution to masking humor other than the expensive scent wafers sold by Cabelas and Bass Pro. Try a bottle and see for yourself!

Sam