My second purchase, and still so worth it!

Posted by seebrenda on May 30, 2014

It's expensive, but a little goes a long way. I use this for calming irritated skin, like my daughter's eczema. However, the scent is so soothing, it also calms the body and you end up with a good night's sleep.

Strong scent

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013

Definitely a good buy, just a few drops in the diffuser will change your mood. Chamomile is great for calming and is also a great sleep remedy. The pure stuff is pricey but worth it, I can't wait to use this in my hand-made soaps.

Haven't had the chance to use yet...

Posted by Al-Pacino on Jul 11, 2013

---

Beautiful genuine essentail oil

Posted by Reviewer3096733 on Nov 18, 2012

This is a genuine 100$ essentail oil that smells great. Perfect for a relaxing night time bath or in an oil burner!

Overwhelming Scent

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

Roman chamomile is known for improving mood and promoting relaxation. It also has antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and sedative properties. I am not particularly fond of the scent of this oil because it smells stronger than any chamomile I've ever smelled before. It's overwhelming and makes me feel nauseated. This also seems very expensive for such a small amount.

Best Value on Roman Chamomile to be found.

Posted by lionandtiger on Jun 19, 2012

Chamomile is a very expensive essential oil and iherb's pricing at least allows one to try it out. I have used it in massage oil recipes for menstrual cramps and insomnia. Good overall for relaxing and nerves. Can be used as a substitute for the more expensive German Chamomile when necessary.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2011

I'm not an expert of the quality of EOs the only reason for giving this 4/5 stars. I use this as part of my blends for skin care and insomnia. A little goes a long way as this seems strong. It seems good quality and the price is right for 1 oz as I plan to use a lot more than for example the 0.125 oz size by another leading brand. Also this is apparently "Roman" chamomile which is what I wanted.

Sweet and relaxing ...

Posted by healthfirst on May 30, 2011

I purchased this oil to make a spray for nighttime. I've added other oils from Now Foods to make a blend for diffusing as well.

I'm not an expert..

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on May 23, 2011

I don't know much about E.O.'s quality. But it smells dense and sweet.

Chamomile Oil

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Feb 16, 2011

I love the fragrance, I enjoy the benefits and will buy again.Thank you iherb for all .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »