• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

This is moroccan chamomile

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Nov 10, 2009

Very different from German or Roman Chamomile: for depression mix w/lavender, anxiety vaporize with sweet orange, menstrual pain bathe with sweet marjoram

Overwhelming Scent

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

Roman chamomile is known for improving mood and promoting relaxation. It also has antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and sedative properties. I am not particularly fond of the scent of this oil because it smells stronger than any chamomile I've ever smelled before. It's overwhelming and makes me feel nauseated. This also seems very expensive for such a small amount.

sedative

Posted by Reviewer1317441 on May 25, 2010

the first time i used this i put one drop on a cottowool ball next to the bed, my husband was asleep in three minutes, i have trouble falling asleep and it worked on me. once again a true essential oil, not the fake products from china.

Chamomile Oil

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Feb 16, 2011

I love the fragrance, I enjoy the benefits and will buy again.Thank you iherb for all .

Sweet and relaxing ...

Posted by healthfirst on May 30, 2011

I purchased this oil to make a spray for nighttime. I've added other oils from Now Foods to make a blend for diffusing as well.

Best Value on Roman Chamomile to be found.

Posted by lionandtiger on Jun 19, 2012

Chamomile is a very expensive essential oil and iherb's pricing at least allows one to try it out. I have used it in massage oil recipes for menstrual cramps and insomnia. Good overall for relaxing and nerves. Can be used as a substitute for the more expensive German Chamomile when necessary.

Beautiful genuine essentail oil

Posted by Reviewer3096733 on Nov 18, 2012

This is a genuine 100$ essentail oil that smells great. Perfect for a relaxing night time bath or in an oil burner!

My second purchase, and still so worth it!

Posted by seebrenda on May 30, 2014

It's expensive, but a little goes a long way. I use this for calming irritated skin, like my daughter's eczema. However, the scent is so soothing, it also calms the body and you end up with a good night's sleep.

Strong scent

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013

Definitely a good buy, just a few drops in the diffuser will change your mood. Chamomile is great for calming and is also a great sleep remedy. The pure stuff is pricey but worth it, I can't wait to use this in my hand-made soaps.

worth the cost

Posted by 5431502645732907580 on May 04, 2016

Initially I was a little put off my the price but after using it for a month it's totally worth it. I have used this oil with a carrier oil for various skin ailments and it's the only effecting treatment I've found. Instantly soothing and lasts for hours! A great buy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »