Good for nighttime

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jan 13, 2012

This oil has a subtle odor and is lovely for nighttime use, especially in combination with other oils. I like to use it with the Ylang ylang, which is very potent and can be too domineering and flowery on its own, and Cedarwood. These three together make a soothing blend.

Super good quality!

Posted by Reviewer2778591 on Sep 16, 2010

This oil is perfect for burning and blending with other oils in a burner. It's sweet and not overpowering! I'd highly recommend it.

Good Value although not quite as potent as other brands.

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

The convenience and pricing for this is great here at iherb. I generally have to use an extra drop or two of this in my formula than other brands to have the same effect. Scent is decent and not as weedy smelling as other brands. I have used this oil in particular to help with menstrual cramps and is the best of all the essential oils in my opinion for relief. I have also likewise used it to help relax tense muscles. Nice as an addition to romantic massage oils as long as it is used sparingly.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

I can't say anything bad about Now essential oils. I have several types and they all are potent and effective. Clary Sage is one I use on a daily basis and it odes what it is prescribed to do.

Aids in clearer thinking

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Feb 22, 2012

I have used this product's aroma to help me think more clearly and focused. It does not have a sweet aroma, but it gets the job done. I have to look into getting a diffuser and how to use it.

Pleasant aroma

Posted by Reviewer1734257 on Oct 16, 2007

Very pleasant and calming when used as an essential oil for fragrance

Ron

Posted by Reviewer1317837 on Jan 02, 2008

I find this product as good as any on the market and less expensive and with timely delivery to my door.

aromatic

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

Smells agreeable to me.

bye bye anxiety & hot flashes

Posted by 5173912760160189202 on Jun 10, 2013

this is the way to relax at the day's end, burn in aroma burner... ZZzzzz... relieves anxiety & hot flashes too, ok price

No suggestions