Good Value although not quite as potent as other brands.

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

The convenience and pricing for this is great here at iherb. I generally have to use an extra drop or two of this in my formula than other brands to have the same effect. Scent is decent and not as weedy smelling as other brands. I have used this oil in particular to help with menstrual cramps and is the best of all the essential oils in my opinion for relief. I have also likewise used it to help relax tense muscles. Nice as an addition to romantic massage oils as long as it is used sparingly.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

got this to use for facial massage and for aromatherapy for stress reduction. Performs well for both. Dilute it with NOW Apricot Oil, or Desert Essence Jojoba Oil. Clary Sage oil straight on the skin did cause a welt on my wrist. Went away quickly, but CS does need to be diluted. Use it regularly and it goes a long way.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Jan 31, 2013

Scintillating, subtle herbal fragrance. Smooth it on my wrists. Non-drying oils. I feel fresh all day. Betsy

Great one!

Posted by Sophia7 on Feb 19, 2014

This is the perfect oil for pms symptoms. Highly recommended. It is also the best alternative to sage essential oil which can be toxic. Just remember not to consume any alcohol as this oil will exaggerate the effects.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Very Strong

Posted by Reviewer2044124 on Sep 26, 2011

A few drops fills the air with aroma. This is the real oil, not cut or diluted.

Aids in clearer thinking

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Feb 22, 2012

I have used this product's aroma to help me think more clearly and focused. It does not have a sweet aroma, but it gets the job done. I have to look into getting a diffuser and how to use it.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

I can't say anything bad about Now essential oils. I have several types and they all are potent and effective. Clary Sage is one I use on a daily basis and it odes what it is prescribed to do.

Pleasant aroma

Posted by Reviewer1734257 on Oct 16, 2007

Very pleasant and calming when used as an essential oil for fragrance

Poor performance

Posted by Reviewer1507869 on Nov 28, 2011

Poor quality can only be used in carrier oils Not able to use in fragrance burner with water. Thy create a horrible smell that burns your nose & eyes