Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3135652 on Jun 05, 2009

Combined 3 drops in jug of boiling water to breath vapours with 3 drops of Cinnamon Leaf Oil and 3 drops of Red Thyme, for 15 mins (got to keep adding boiling water or use an electric face vapouriser. First time I tried this recipe from someone else, I could feel it still working on my sinuses for the next week - & it reduced my heyfever sneezing dramatically. Need to do it regularly though.

Versatile oil

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

While it does not say on the label, I do add it to tea as part of my antifungal/ parasite cleanse routine so I assume it is food grade since I am still typing this. Use with caution though as it can burn or numb the lips. I used to steep and chew on the clove buds but it stained my teeth so much. There are many other uses as it also clears sinuses and "purifies" the air. It is however a strong scent that not everyone appreciates.

Clove oil

Posted by Reviewer2550261 on Oct 18, 2010

Use in my fly repellent for horses Makes them smell wonderful and gives them some relief from the bugs

Clove

Posted by Reviewer2429694 on May 12, 2009

Excellent. Powerful flavor. The piece of hard plastic below the lid which is supposed to replace a decent dropper is a bad idea -- it nearly causes you to spill every time you have to struggle to remove it. I finally had to just throw it away.

versatile

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Dec 09, 2008

use clove oil in your mouthwash & great as final addition in cooking--add drops just before serving.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Clove, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2624384 on Aug 28, 2011

Used for a tooth ache,worked great!

Okay, nothing to write home about

Posted by Reviewer2087692 on Jul 08, 2012

I'm just spoiled to using Pure Herbs, Inc. However, this is good for what I need it for and it is cheaper so you get what you pay for. It's a good oil, just not as concentrated as others I've used.

A little goes a long way

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012

I added this to a henna treatment and used way too many drops. I love the scent because it reminds me of Christmas. But too much can cause a headache. Be careful

soothing

Posted by Reviewer2833025 on Oct 26, 2007

This is a nice, warm spice.

Handy

Posted by Kareny on May 19, 2015

One of the products I have on hand for disinfecting or toothache. Has a strong dental clinic aroma haha. Be very careful with clove bud oil it MUST be diluted to even be in contact with your hands or will irritate and burn soft tissue.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »