versatile and uplifting

Posted by 5043312882622062368 on Dec 31, 2014

I use this in the humidifier when weather has the sinuses congested. it makes breathing easier and it's uplifting as well - try it in an oil diffuser with peppermint or spearmint oil as well.

Perfecto para los constipados

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Feb 17, 2015

Yo lo uso cuando estoy muy congestionada, echando unas gotas en una cacerola con agua hirviendo para hacerme vahos. También lo pongo en cuencos encima del radiador, diluido en agua para por la noche. Tambien lo he usado dandome un baño, echando solo unas gotitas y es una maravilla. Yo lo recomiendo por el precio y la cantidad de producto que trae.

Para diferentes pociones

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Lo uso para varias cosas, para mejorar la respiración, para usar en los pies para evitar el olor, como colutorio disuelto en agua de manzanilla, sal y bicarbonato.. Muchos usos ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 18, 2014

My dog is using this oil as tick repellent. My dog likes cinnamon oil for this purpose the most, but I think that I must sometimes switch oils for dog, variety is needed. This oil is really good for this purpose, just make sure your dog is healthy, with good immune system, otherwise you must afraid of ticks, because no measure: natural or chemic one will not help. Take care of your dogs!

Good buy

Posted by 5505376854555790863 on Jun 03, 2015

The product is exactly as described, I have used it with candle infuser and the whole room gets a smell of eucalyptus with just 2 drops.

Good

Posted by 4724571196755153222 on May 15, 2015

Very concentrated, smell great!

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

good

Posted by cannoli on Oct 22, 2015

pretty good and cheap

OK

Posted by arnapan on Sep 16, 2014

Gonna make a winter beeswax cream for colds using it :)

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.