Great when you have stuffy nose.

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 01, 2015

I use it when I have a cold/flu, some drops on my pillow or on my clothes, just help with the head and nose stuffiness. Be careful, this oil is dangerous for small kids, though.

Olor y duración

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Oct 01, 2013

El olor es absolutamente desagradable después de 15 min. , a la hora o así, casi imperceptible aunque sigue perdurando el mal olor.

Now essential oils are always good

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

What an excellent scent on the sauna

Posted by Reviewer1813862 on Sep 06, 2011

...that's what it is. Just a few drops into the sauna water, and then onto the stones creates a nice and relaxing atmosphere. If only iherb had tar scented products for the sauna!

I DO NOT LIKE THE FAT THAT NOW DOESN'T SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

Posted by satokovann on Nov 14, 2016

BECAUSE OF THAT, I STOP USING NOW'S BRAND'S ESSENTIAL OILS. NOW I USE ONLY ESSENTIAL OIL WHICH SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. THEY ARE MORE PRICEY, BUT ALSO DENSER THAN NOW'S ESSENTIAL OILS.

Good with Price

Posted by 5301304140339498317 on May 03, 2016

With such price, it has a good smell, I'm satisfied.

fine oil, good price

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I mix white vinegar with 10-15 drops of essential oil and use it as a natural alternative to the fabric softeners. I have allergies and try to avoid as much as possible any chemicals for my laundry. It simply smells like eucalyptus, it's quite strong so a little goes a long way and lasts for months. I also use for aromatherapy for that pick-me-up energizing effect.

Good buy

Posted by 5505376854555790863 on Jun 03, 2015

The product is exactly as described, I have used it with candle infuser and the whole room gets a smell of eucalyptus with just 2 drops.

Good

Posted by 4724571196755153222 on May 15, 2015

Very concentrated, smell great!

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!