Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Does what i wanted and also an added bonus

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

I purchased this because as it gets colder my nose gets clogged up. Although i live in FL the weather can be very finicky (one day bright and hot, the next day rainy, the day after cold etc. the weather also fluctuates by the hour) I wanted to use this in a similar way that one might use Vick's. It works great for clearing my sinuses though not that strong and I'm considering buying another oil to mix with it. However this also has great benefits for the hair that i wouldn't have known of. You can use it for hot oil treatments, mix with your favorite hair oil (grape-seed in my case), or apply to the scalp before shampooing. My hair is natural so i don't like to use clarifying shampoos much so during de-tangling i use this to exfoliate my scalp. Works great and promotes blood flow. My advice would be to research the hair benefits this oil has because my scalp felt wonderful after using.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 18, 2014

My dog is using this oil as tick repellent. My dog likes cinnamon oil for this purpose the most, but I think that I must sometimes switch oils for dog, variety is needed. This oil is really good for this purpose, just make sure your dog is healthy, with good immune system, otherwise you must afraid of ticks, because no measure: natural or chemic one will not help. Take care of your dogs!

ByeBye Sugar Ants!

Posted by juloub on Nov 07, 2013

My initial purpose to purchase this product was to help with my cold. Then i read somewhere that Eucalyptus also keeps ants away. I experimented and it works for me! I rubbed some oil on the ant trail with my fingers and saw them crawl away like crazy. They have not returned for the past 24 hours. Totally awesome! I will most definitely purchase this again in future.

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

Olor y duración

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Oct 01, 2013

El olor es absolutamente desagradable después de 15 min. , a la hora o así, casi imperceptible aunque sigue perdurando el mal olor.