essential oils are the best.

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016

This one I love for days I feel stuffy and sick. It picks me up immediately. I also use with grape seed carrier oil for for skin hydration. I love the smell cause I feel it helps me a lot for preventing congestion and overall feeling great.

Great when you have stuffy nose.

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 01, 2015

I use it when I have a cold/flu, some drops on my pillow or on my clothes, just help with the head and nose stuffiness. Be careful, this oil is dangerous for small kids, though.

Now essential oils are always good

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

What an excellent scent on the sauna

Posted by Reviewer1813862 on Sep 06, 2011

...that's what it is. Just a few drops into the sauna water, and then onto the stones creates a nice and relaxing atmosphere. If only iherb had tar scented products for the sauna!

Good with Price

Posted by 5301304140339498317 on May 03, 2016

With such price, it has a good smell, I'm satisfied.

fine oil, good price

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I mix white vinegar with 10-15 drops of essential oil and use it as a natural alternative to the fabric softeners. I have allergies and try to avoid as much as possible any chemicals for my laundry. It simply smells like eucalyptus, it's quite strong so a little goes a long way and lasts for months. I also use for aromatherapy for that pick-me-up energizing effect.

Good buy

Posted by 5505376854555790863 on Jun 03, 2015

The product is exactly as described, I have used it with candle infuser and the whole room gets a smell of eucalyptus with just 2 drops.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 18, 2014

My dog is using this oil as tick repellent. My dog likes cinnamon oil for this purpose the most, but I think that I must sometimes switch oils for dog, variety is needed. This oil is really good for this purpose, just make sure your dog is healthy, with good immune system, otherwise you must afraid of ticks, because no measure: natural or chemic one will not help. Take care of your dogs!

Perfecto para los constipados

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Feb 17, 2015

Yo lo uso cuando estoy muy congestionada, echando unas gotas en una cacerola con agua hirviendo para hacerme vahos. También lo pongo en cuencos encima del radiador, diluido en agua para por la noche. Tambien lo he usado dandome un baño, echando solo unas gotitas y es una maravilla. Yo lo recomiendo por el precio y la cantidad de producto que trae.

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!