• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

fine oil, good price

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I mix white vinegar with 10-15 drops of essential oil and use it as a natural alternative to the fabric softeners. I have allergies and try to avoid as much as possible any chemicals for my laundry. It simply smells like eucalyptus, it's quite strong so a little goes a long way and lasts for months. I also use for aromatherapy for that pick-me-up energizing effect.

Great

Posted by 4704047604713677933 on May 02, 2016

Very good and potent oil.I will buy again.

OK

Posted by arnapan on Sep 16, 2014

Gonna make a winter beeswax cream for colds using it :)

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

Olor y duración

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Oct 01, 2013

El olor es absolutamente desagradable después de 15 min. , a la hora o así, casi imperceptible aunque sigue perdurando el mal olor.

not oil its water

Posted by 4781548081859152232 on Apr 07, 2016

Really disappointed as the product bot authentic oil its kind of water which is nit having any scent when put with humidifer

Useless for me

Posted by humanbeing on Nov 07, 2015

The aroma is OK when I open bottle cap and inhale it. Smells like my parents' medicated oil rub. But when I put few drops anywhere, the smell becomes awful and bitter-like. I'm also skeptical about anti-insects claims out there. The ants on my computer table don't seem to be afraid of the oil around their visiting and trail area. I'm now wondering whether I got a spoil or snake oil.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3109302 on Jul 23, 2011

Great product for very cheap price

Love Eucalyptus

Posted by Reviewer1516770 on Feb 07, 2012

Great for sinuses and helping you to breath when you have a cold these winter months!

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer3228269 on Jul 22, 2011

Good product for good price. I use it when one of my children is ill to prevent spreading the sickness to others. I put 1-2 drops it the corner of the pillows. Definitely will buy it again just may be in larger size.