Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 18, 2014

My dog is using this oil as tick repellent. My dog likes cinnamon oil for this purpose the most, but I think that I must sometimes switch oils for dog, variety is needed. This oil is really good for this purpose, just make sure your dog is healthy, with good immune system, otherwise you must afraid of ticks, because no measure: natural or chemic one will not help. Take care of your dogs!

Perfecto para los constipados

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Feb 17, 2015

Yo lo uso cuando estoy muy congestionada, echando unas gotas en una cacerola con agua hirviendo para hacerme vahos. También lo pongo en cuencos encima del radiador, diluido en agua para por la noche. Tambien lo he usado dandome un baño, echando solo unas gotitas y es una maravilla. Yo lo recomiendo por el precio y la cantidad de producto que trae.

Para diferentes pociones

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Lo uso para varias cosas, para mejorar la respiración, para usar en los pies para evitar el olor, como colutorio disuelto en agua de manzanilla, sal y bicarbonato.. Muchos usos ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

OK

Posted by arnapan on Sep 16, 2014

Gonna make a winter beeswax cream for colds using it :)

Great

Posted by 4704047604713677933 on May 02, 2016

Very good and potent oil.I will buy again.

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

not oil its water

Posted by 4781548081859152232 on Apr 07, 2016

Really disappointed as the product bot authentic oil its kind of water which is nit having any scent when put with humidifer

Useless for me

Posted by humanbeing on Nov 07, 2015

The aroma is OK when I open bottle cap and inhale it. Smells like my parents' medicated oil rub. But when I put few drops anywhere, the smell becomes awful and bitter-like. I'm also skeptical about anti-insects claims out there. The ants on my computer table don't seem to be afraid of the oil around their visiting and trail area. I'm now wondering whether I got a spoil or snake oil.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3109302 on Jul 23, 2011

Great product for very cheap price

Love Eucalyptus

Posted by Reviewer1516770 on Feb 07, 2012

Great for sinuses and helping you to breath when you have a cold these winter months!