• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Good with Price

Posted by 5301304140339498317 on May 03, 2016

With such price, it has a good smell, I'm satisfied.

Great

Posted by 4704047604713677933 on May 02, 2016

Very good and potent oil.I will buy again.

good

Posted by cannoli on Oct 22, 2015

pretty good and cheap

OK

Posted by arnapan on Sep 16, 2014

Gonna make a winter beeswax cream for colds using it :)

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

Olor y duración

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Oct 01, 2013

El olor es absolutamente desagradable después de 15 min. , a la hora o así, casi imperceptible aunque sigue perdurando el mal olor.

Useless for me

Posted by humanbeing on Nov 07, 2015

The aroma is OK when I open bottle cap and inhale it. Smells like my parents' medicated oil rub. But when I put few drops anywhere, the smell becomes awful and bitter-like. I'm also skeptical about anti-insects claims out there. The ants on my computer table don't seem to be afraid of the oil around their visiting and trail area. I'm now wondering whether I got a spoil or snake oil.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3109302 on Jul 23, 2011

Great product for very cheap price

Love Eucalyptus

Posted by Reviewer1516770 on Feb 07, 2012

Great for sinuses and helping you to breath when you have a cold these winter months!