Very satisfied......

Posted by 4753783718382613421 on May 16, 2015

Delivery was prompt and in excellent packaging. Very happy with the product and the service. Will definitely order again.

High Quality Eucalpytus Essential Oil at a Great Price

Posted by 5242071662407757172 on Mar 16, 2015

All around my favorite brand for essential oils - and I've tried them all!

Great size

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 29, 2015

I use a lot of eucalyptus and this is a great size to refill smaller bottles.

Great Product - Another Winner from NOW

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Oct 31, 2014

Eucalyptus oil have natural germicidal and disinfectant properties and so I periodically spray my pillows to freshen them and also place some frequently in my hand soap for extra bacterial protection.

Love this oil!

Posted by Reviewer1158744 on Oct 27, 2014

One drop of eucalyptus on a cotton ball next to a child or adult who is coughing will often relieve the cough for hours. I love the smell. I also put a few drops in the bath. I buy a large bottle to use in cough salve.

Laundry staple

Posted by juliem on Aug 13, 2014

I so pleased I can now add this to my laundry mix without scrimping on the eucalyptus. In this big size it's much more economical. I live in Australia (where eucalypts thrive) and would you believe I can't find a bottle this big (unless it's diluted)? I wash my family's clothes using a very basic mix of pure soap flakes, methylated spirits, and eucalyptus oil. It works very well in my front loader. I also use this in the air fresheners I make alongside pine, orange, and lavender oils. Also can use this liberally in my soy candles. When the family is sick I boil water in a pan and add some half a teaspoon of oil and take it to the sick room. This humidifies the room and the strong eucalyptus scent helps decongest the patient and help them sleep.

Great smell and cleans the air

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Jul 31, 2014

I use this on my diffuser and it really cleans the air plus leaves a clean, fresh smell after. Would've cost me a bomb buying it locally for such a huge bottle.

Great all purpose household product!

Posted by lisamaree on Apr 19, 2014

Excellent for multipurpose household cleaning jobs. Use on a duster and the dust mites don't like it. Nice mixed with teetree oil in a spray bottle as spray and wipe.

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer1839179 on Feb 10, 2014

Excellent price and fast delivery!! I will be ordering again. I can't get enough of this. I use it to make soap, I burn it for fragrance and I also use it for body aches. I love this oil.

Oil Eucalyptus

Posted by 5636342620208075348 on Jan 17, 2014

Excellent. I always use the vaporizer when my daughter has colds and flu. It calms the cough and uncovers her nose when she can not breathe. Always put it in the room when going to sleep. I love the smell. It is 100% pure and is presented on the label.