Great product

Posted by Reviewer2419332 on Oct 25, 2007

This is a great product at a great price, can't find anything comparable locally.

NOW FOODS recommended you, and so do I...

Posted by Reviewer1975197 on Mar 18, 2008

Excellent product -- well packaged -- promptly shipped. Perfect for use in my steam vaporizer during those long, cold winter nights.

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2874101 on Jul 03, 2008

I ordered eucalyptus oil to use in my carpet shampooer. I loved it my carpet smell so good! Actually the whole house smells good.

Now Foods, Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer1122886 on May 12, 2008

It is highly concentrated and perfect for the purpose of which I use it for. As an aside, a little drop does a great job of freshening up the house! Betsy

I, THINK THE OIL IS WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1358890 on Jun 17, 2008

MY, WIFE HAS A DIBILATATING CALLED POLYMYOSITIS WHICH IS A MUSCLE WEAKINING DISEASE SHE HAS HAD FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS AND THE OIL HELPS EASE THE PAIN. WE HAVE BEEN USING A EUCALYPTUS OIL FROM A DISTRIBUTOR HERE BUT HE NO LONGER EXISTS. I LIKE UR LIST OF PORDUCTS AND WILL DIFINETALY BE PURCHASING THE OIL ON AN ONGOING BASIS. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO START A DISTRIBUTORSHIP HERE PEOPLE ARE REALLY INTO HERBS. ON CONSIGNMENT OF COURSE. I AM AT RETIREMENT AGE AND WOULD LIKE SOMETHING TO FALL BACK ON AS AN INCOME. THANK YOU

from new customer in Texas

Posted by Reviewer3244417 on Jun 24, 2008

I was delighted with my recent purchase from iHerb.com. The product was exactly as their color illustration on the Internet showed and the company got my order in the mail in one day. The order arrived in perfect condition because it was packed expertly, and the product is of first-rate quality. I am not a big ticket buyer, but I am a happy one!

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2049507 on May 15, 2008

I use this oil mainly to keep fleas away from me. mix it with almond oil and it seems to work for me. Fleas don't like Eucalyptus oil and if mix properly with the almond oil you won't smell so medicated.

Euca-steam

Posted by Reviewer2228571 on May 18, 2008

I've bought this for two years now great in the steamroom

Great Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1574467 on Oct 21, 2008

This is the most cost effective way to purchase this product. This oil helps to keep me off my asthma medicine and decongestant. This product helps people like me to live the natural life style.

sgwb

Posted by Reviewer3245500 on Nov 05, 2008

very goood price for bulk users and steam room officianados who keep leaving their half full containers behind.