I, THINK THE OIL IS WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1358890 on Jun 17, 2008

MY, WIFE HAS A DIBILATATING CALLED POLYMYOSITIS WHICH IS A MUSCLE WEAKINING DISEASE SHE HAS HAD FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS AND THE OIL HELPS EASE THE PAIN. WE HAVE BEEN USING A EUCALYPTUS OIL FROM A DISTRIBUTOR HERE BUT HE NO LONGER EXISTS. I LIKE UR LIST OF PORDUCTS AND WILL DIFINETALY BE PURCHASING THE OIL ON AN ONGOING BASIS. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO START A DISTRIBUTORSHIP HERE PEOPLE ARE REALLY INTO HERBS. ON CONSIGNMENT OF COURSE. I AM AT RETIREMENT AGE AND WOULD LIKE SOMETHING TO FALL BACK ON AS AN INCOME. THANK YOU

from new customer in Texas

Posted by Reviewer3244417 on Jun 24, 2008

I was delighted with my recent purchase from iHerb.com. The product was exactly as their color illustration on the Internet showed and the company got my order in the mail in one day. The order arrived in perfect condition because it was packed expertly, and the product is of first-rate quality. I am not a big ticket buyer, but I am a happy one!

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2049507 on May 15, 2008

I use this oil mainly to keep fleas away from me. mix it with almond oil and it seems to work for me. Fleas don't like Eucalyptus oil and if mix properly with the almond oil you won't smell so medicated.

Euca-steam

Posted by Reviewer2228571 on May 18, 2008

I've bought this for two years now great in the steamroom

Great Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1574467 on Oct 21, 2008

This is the most cost effective way to purchase this product. This oil helps to keep me off my asthma medicine and decongestant. This product helps people like me to live the natural life style.

sgwb

Posted by Reviewer3245500 on Nov 05, 2008

very goood price for bulk users and steam room officianados who keep leaving their half full containers behind.

good, smells not very long

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

This is the best eucalyptus oil for the price!

Needs dropper or dropper top

Posted by Reviewer2609723 on May 29, 2008

Although I love the smell of this product, it needs a dropper top or a dropper included. Also, no instructions included. I chatted online to find out uses, but the online person was unable to give me any information. Told me the only info she had was the label.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND FAST SHIPPING

Posted by Reviewer2601084 on Apr 10, 2008

tHIS IS THE NEXT BEST THING TO AUSTRALIAN.

chuck russo