Always good

Posted by Reviewer2584669 on Aug 05, 2011

I have found that Now Foods is very consistent with their products and it helps when you are making home made bath and body products

Eucalyptus essential oil

Posted by Reviewer2727019 on Jan 02, 2012

The product was of excellent quality, delivered to my door on time, a highly recommended purchase. Thanks iHerb.

Eucalptus oil

Posted by Reviewer1231019 on Jan 10, 2012

Great smelling oil.

Posted by Reviewer1042023 on Jan 16, 2012

Could not have been happier with the oil I bought. It arrived in great time, packaged perfectlty so no breakage or spillage. Oil was of best quality. I'll for sure buy again, and soon.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1909046 on Feb 21, 2012

Recieved my order fast and just as expected. I will order from them again as this was my second order and perfect everytime.

Posted by Reviewer1839179 on Feb 10, 2014

Excellent price and fast delivery!! I will be ordering again. I can't get enough of this. I use it to make soap, I burn it for fragrance and I also use it for body aches. I love this oil.

Great products and great service as usual!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2312623 on Sep 22, 2011

I have purchased from iHerb.com numerous times and have had nothing but great service. The quality of the products has always been outstanding. Pricing is so much better than department stores. Keep up the great job!!!

Posted by Reviewer2444265 on Oct 24, 2011

great product and price

Great fragrance.

Posted by Reviewer3353998 on Nov 20, 2011

Used as a fragrance in the steam room. Works beautifully.

Great deal

Posted by Reviewer2588541 on Dec 19, 2011

I use it to add few drops in water for general cleaning. Freshens up the house naturaly without of a scent of harsh chemicals. Having three children made me think of natural ways to get the house clean and smelling nice and fresh. I also use it just a tiny drop in steaming hot water for inhalations when kids have a cough.