Good

Posted by FairFinn on Sep 15, 2015

Bought to use in sauna. Very good and much cheaper than sauna fragrances in Finland.

NOW essential oils

Posted by 5398784862155708485 on May 23, 2015

A great essential oil with an affordable price.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2134126 on Apr 27, 2015

repeat order, nice scent, although I double if it is 100% essential oil

good

Posted by 4807271297780154310 on Apr 07, 2015

I made many diffusers with this product. Removing your cold trouble of nose, i reccomend it

Great deal!

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Mar 12, 2015

i have been a big fan of now foods essential oils. I was looking for a clean minty scent. I kept sniffing essential oils when I see them in stores. I know I liked this scent. I mix this with citrus scents. I like stronger mint scent, so I sometimes add some peppermint. I love big bottles! This oil is very thin (essential oils can be thick);therefore, it doesn't run to the side of the bottle. Loving this.

A must have !

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

Out of the many Now Foods Essential Oils that I have purchased, this one stands out! Good price and the scent fills the room. I blend it with tea tree oil (equal parts), lavender (equal parts) or I just blend the three altogether (lesser tea tree oil needed. I have also tried placing this to softener dispenser of my laundry wash. Love the clean and natural smell! When I finish this, I am very likely to buy the bigger bottle.

Great quality, fast delivery to overseas, will buy again no questions. Great stuff.

Posted by 5042591818712512962 on Apr 22, 2014

Excellent

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014

Nice big bottle, great quality.

Eucalyptys

Posted by Didokitty on Nov 27, 2013

Great eucalyptys aroma! I use this with aromatherapy lamp and as a sauna scent. Sauna scent: Add 3 – 6 drops to a scoop of water. Pour this scented water slowly over the hot stones and enjoy. Vaporization of water on heated stones, spreads lovely scent into the sauna.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Sep 14, 2013

I spray near bed before I go to bed. Opens up my sinus.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »