nice in laundry

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Jan 03, 2010

I add a few drops in with towels or dog's bedding in the laundry and get a fresh disinfected wash.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2565564 on Jun 18, 2011

Nice bottle/drip top design, good scent.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Aug 15, 2010

I bought this to include in a natural fly repellent for horses. Seems to work pretty well and smells nice. I alternate between this formula and a citronella formula. Much more economical than chemical sprays but not as long lasting. Still worth it to me so I don't have to worry about getting it on me. I will purchase it again.

open up

Posted by Reviewer3280775 on Jul 17, 2010

This Eucalyptus oil just took my breath away and i use it alot. I love this product.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Mar 22, 2011

This product is really good for aromatherapy and I use it in spray over the bed. Works for relaxing.

Eucalyptus

Posted by Reviewer2527101 on Aug 16, 2012

Add to my washing detergent and other cleaning supplies. Love its benefits.

Eucalyptys

Posted by Didokitty on Nov 27, 2013

Great eucalyptys aroma! I use this with aromatherapy lamp and as a sauna scent. Sauna scent: Add 3 – 6 drops to a scoop of water. Pour this scented water slowly over the hot stones and enjoy. Vaporization of water on heated stones, spreads lovely scent into the sauna.

Excellent

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014

Nice big bottle, great quality.

Great quality, fast delivery to overseas, will buy again no questions. Great stuff.

Posted by 5042591818712512962 on Apr 22, 2014

A must have !

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

Out of the many Now Foods Essential Oils that I have purchased, this one stands out! Good price and the scent fills the room. I blend it with tea tree oil (equal parts), lavender (equal parts) or I just blend the three altogether (lesser tea tree oil needed. I have also tried placing this to softener dispenser of my laundry wash. Love the clean and natural smell! When I finish this, I am very likely to buy the bigger bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »