Smells incredible

Posted by 5739741122118933936 on Sep 24, 2013

This oil has the most incredible smell! I am in love with this oil. Only appointment is that the smell doesn't seem to linger as long as with some other oils from the same brand. But maybe that's just what eucalyptus does. Also the dropper lid falls out of the top so makes it unusable, I had to purchase some small droppers to use to get the oil out. It would be 5 stars if they fixed the dropper cap.

Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Dec 19, 2008

I use a drop or two in a neti pot to clear up my sinuses. Works great. Don't put it in a neti pot if you're very sensitive. Eucalyptus oil is pretty strong stuff. I wish Now made organic oils. I've heard that essential oils have a huge impact on the environment (because it takes so many plants to produce a little oil), so it would be nice to buy organic products.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 06, 2012

First time using essential oils so can't compare to others. However, it has a very strong aroma and worked very well when putting it in hot water, putting a towel over my head and breathing it in. It opens up your sinus' and feels good in your lungs. Would work well for congestion. I have read that you can strengthen your lungs with this, can't say if it does or not but will continue to use it occasionally and see if it makes a difference over time.

Potent

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

Potent product!! It drip onto my fingers and immediately can feel it went into my bloodstream and my whole hand has that cooling sensation. Dont know if its harmful but well, gonna be careful!! Bought this mainly as cleaning agent for dustmite.

Now eucalyptus oil

Posted by Reviewer1267264 on Jul 31, 2013

Good price, great smell. This is the only eucalyptus oil I buy.

nice fragrance!

Posted by Reviewer1807783 on Nov 14, 2007

clean fragrance nice in the bedroom.

Kimberl Doty

Posted by Reviewer1886210 on Mar 05, 2008

burns clean leaving only water which means the oil is very pure

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer1126423 on Oct 01, 2008

Heard it was good to keep spiders away. That is why I purchased it. Seems to work.

works

Posted by Reviewer1950876 on Dec 28, 2008

Very aeromatic and strong clears sinus

Relaxing in steam shower

Posted by Reviewer1949660 on Feb 10, 2009

Works well for relaxation in steam shower.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »