Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer3141645 on Jun 08, 2009

Great for colds and clearing sinus. Now brand is among the best I've found. Use all essential oils with care. Iherb has the best competitive price.

Eucalyptus oil

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Apr 21, 2008

excellent for relief of sinus congestion

Best value I have found!

Posted by Reviewer1890167 on Oct 13, 2007

I have been buying Eucalyptus Oil for a long time and this the best value I have found. Quality and a great price.

It's a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jan 10, 2009

I use this to sanitize my laundry its a good oil.

smell great n love it

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Feb 25, 2014

my 3rd bottle. I add a few drops when I wash bedsheets n bed clothing. it smells great. my entire family is allergic to dust mite n this really freshen up my bedroom n no more itchy nose n eyes.

Please bring back the big bottle!!

Posted by 5623690593625401529 on May 05, 2016

Can't find the big bottle (473ml) on iherb! Pls bring it back! Love the smell!

Smells incredible

Posted by 5739741122118933936 on Sep 24, 2013

This oil has the most incredible smell! I am in love with this oil. Only appointment is that the smell doesn't seem to linger as long as with some other oils from the same brand. But maybe that's just what eucalyptus does. Also the dropper lid falls out of the top so makes it unusable, I had to purchase some small droppers to use to get the oil out. It would be 5 stars if they fixed the dropper cap.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1886307 on Dec 29, 2011

Have never used this brand of oil, I suppose it is ok. I put it in my diffuser at night if I am feeling stuffy, it does make me feel better. I wish the large size came with the same type of top as the smaller ones , it can be very messy. I keep a dropper in a small cup next to the bottle.

Horrible design

Posted by violetdream on Jan 27, 2015

I have bought several bottles of Now's EO, and I frequently have issues with the plastic dripper insert falling off and not being able to put back on, or it doesn't drip at all, and I have to remove it. I won't be buying Now essential oils until they improve the design.

Bought for the smell...

Posted by 4923281608889823547 on Mar 11, 2014

I usually use eucalyptus oil in an essential oil burner. With the oil I used before this one, only 3 drops were enought for the whole apartment to smell with it... With this oil, I didn't feel the smell of it even after much more drops (15-20!!!) I won't buy it again and wouldn't recommend it for this porpuse.