Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 06, 2012

First time using essential oils so can't compare to others. However, it has a very strong aroma and worked very well when putting it in hot water, putting a towel over my head and breathing it in. It opens up your sinus' and feels good in your lungs. Would work well for congestion. I have read that you can strengthen your lungs with this, can't say if it does or not but will continue to use it occasionally and see if it makes a difference over time.

strong

Posted by catnipmouse on Jul 21, 2012

This has a strong scent that I found medicinal like I spilled Listerine in the room. I did not care for it but others might. It might make a nice insect repellant or use for fly spray on livestock (mixed in something else)

Did not like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Aug 18, 2014

I love eucalyptus but did not like the smell of this one, it didn't smell like others I've had, very strong and too minty for me. I use the Now Lavender Oil and I love it so thought I'd try this but this one I did not like. The Now Lavender truly smells like lavender and I use it in many diferent ways. Lasts long and love to smell it on my pillow.

keep buying

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Oct 12, 2014

good products

Excellent

Posted by 5392771601536679827 on Oct 14, 2014

Excellent

nice

Posted by 4952785959853784702 on Feb 09, 2015

very nice & useful essential oil. i use to recover my cough~

alright

Posted by 5099376098141908431 on Feb 27, 2015

This was a good deal, haven't used it yet but I am happy with Iherb.com.

Lots of good quality Eucalyptus oil

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Apr 13, 2015

Lots of good quality Eucalyptus oil.

Great product.

Posted by 5320955536526281241 on Apr 01, 2014

As usually, item arrive really fast and very well wrapped. No broken bottles or damage products. This essential oil smells great. Help my kids with sinus to sleep better at night. Will buy more in future.

Good for nasal congestion

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Nov 25, 2012

I usually buy essential oils for refreshing myself but this was purchased for my hubby. He has nasal congestion almost everyday so that I drop several drops into his pillows before sleeping. It seems to relive his symtoms a little.