Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 06, 2012

First time using essential oils so can't compare to others. However, it has a very strong aroma and worked very well when putting it in hot water, putting a towel over my head and breathing it in. It opens up your sinus' and feels good in your lungs. Would work well for congestion. I have read that you can strengthen your lungs with this, can't say if it does or not but will continue to use it occasionally and see if it makes a difference over time.

Potent

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

Potent product!! It drip onto my fingers and immediately can feel it went into my bloodstream and my whole hand has that cooling sensation. Dont know if its harmful but well, gonna be careful!! Bought this mainly as cleaning agent for dustmite.

Did not like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Aug 18, 2014

I love eucalyptus but did not like the smell of this one, it didn't smell like others I've had, very strong and too minty for me. I use the Now Lavender Oil and I love it so thought I'd try this but this one I did not like. The Now Lavender truly smells like lavender and I use it in many diferent ways. Lasts long and love to smell it on my pillow.

strong

Posted by catnipmouse on Jul 21, 2012

This has a strong scent that I found medicinal like I spilled Listerine in the room. I did not care for it but others might. It might make a nice insect repellant or use for fly spray on livestock (mixed in something else)

Love this fragrance.

Posted by Reviewer1207577 on Oct 06, 2008

I love the fragrance of eucalyptus oil. And this was a great deal price-wise.

Nice Eucalyptus

Posted by Reviewer1139604 on Mar 02, 2012

Great smell - more 'fresh' than medicinal.

Oil

Posted by Reviewer1144971 on Jul 05, 2012

Масло как масло :) Oil as the oil :)

Excellent

Posted by 5392771601536679827 on Oct 14, 2014

Excellent

Very good !!

Posted by Reviewer1274876 on Jul 05, 2012

mixed this with water as insect repellent. work superb for me. only thing is that i need to respray quite often, but i absolutely don't mind it.

FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1282471 on Jan 28, 2011

all oils from you were FANTASTIC!! exactly what I wanted, and in a timely fashion...packed securely too! THANK YOU !!!