good

Posted by 4875423607931193404 on Dec 07, 2012

good

works great for sinus

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Aug 01, 2010

I use this to clear sinuses from allergies, colds,etc. It works great by itself or combined with thyme. Just add to bowl of hot water and put a towel over head -breathe deeply and have plenty of tissues on hand because it will clean out your nasal passages

Very Satisfied

Posted by 5575820000879606999 on Jun 11, 2012

Natural, fresh fragrance. I mostly use it in my wash,and feel confident that it helps do away with any chance of bed mites and I find that it helps relieve my alargies.

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Jun 15, 2012

There are so many uses for Eucalyptus oil. You can burn it in a diffuser, it is especially helpful in a room where someone is ill, it helps the air easier to breathe. You can rub a few drops on the veins of your feet, and it will travel to the lungs in about 30 seconds, again help with breathing. It will kill dust mites; mix with water in a spray bottle, and spray it on your bedding, couch, stuffed animals, let dry and you only have to use it twice a year to keep mites out of your bed, and couch. I like the scent and burn in my diffuser, before I go to bed.

Oil

Posted by Reviewer1144971 on Jul 05, 2012

Масло как масло :) Oil as the oil :)

Very good !!

Posted by Reviewer1274876 on Jul 05, 2012

mixed this with water as insect repellent. work superb for me. only thing is that i need to respray quite often, but i absolutely don't mind it.

oil

Posted by 5530472237251474426 on Sep 24, 2013

Now that the winter is coming, it really is a"must" for all the flu and blocked nose sistuation- Especially with children

Superb!

Posted by 4994210477759800270 on Jan 22, 2013

It smells freshly and much better than those bought over the stores.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1923206 on Jun 04, 2013

This is great for a cold or a sinus issue. I put a bit in some very hot water and started sniffing with a towel over my head and the effect is long lasting.

Very useful in the winter

Posted by 5495519295302168258 on Jul 17, 2013

I've been using eucalyptus oil since a kid when I have a cold, friction on the chest helps breathing better or just sniffing it when the nostrils are swollen.