Now Foods Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer1010060 on Mar 09, 2011

I always buy my eucalyptus oil from iHerb. A great value for the amount, and it smells wonderful. It is 100% pure eucalyptus oil with no additives. Great for allergies and sinuses.

Great product.

Posted by 5320955536526281241 on Apr 01, 2014

As usually, item arrive really fast and very well wrapped. No broken bottles or damage products. This essential oil smells great. Help my kids with sinus to sleep better at night. Will buy more in future.

True to Scent

Posted by Reviewer1060629 on Apr 12, 2012

We put the peppermint on the filter in our air handler and it scents the air with a pleasing, nose clearing, mind openning scent.

Now Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer1069640 on Mar 21, 2009

Not quite as strong as other brands I've used but, with such a reasonable price, I just add a few more drops and it works just as well. Excellent for opening up my sinuses, especially after a day of yard work.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1086004 on Aug 02, 2011

I use these oils more so in the summer to help repel mosquitos.. In the fall and winter I use them for sinuses while heating is on... Could not live without either... as well as lavendar

great product

Posted by Reviewer1091059 on Nov 24, 2009

Wonderful scent, great price, will order again from iHerb!

Love this scent!

Posted by Reviewer1121725 on Mar 15, 2009

I put this in my bathroom - instant spa! Great price and generous size bottle. Fast shipping and product was well packaged. Will order again.

Best buy!

Posted by Reviewer1443375 on Feb 05, 2012

This bottle will last me a year! I love the smell of eucalyptus. Great price and very potent.

Wow, pure and powerful, I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1489204 on Nov 11, 2009

Very pure, a great product. I use many of Now Foods products. I am very pleased.

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1492337 on Apr 13, 2011

Packaging was wonderful (as usual with iHerb). Nice large size bottle and smells terrific! Works great in my cleaning products and to use as a room freshener (doubling as a natural disinfectant).