Frankincense 1flr oz essential oil

Posted by Gkalison on Nov 30, 2014

This is very good and reasonable priced essential oil. This oil has help to reduce my pigmentation and make my skin looks youthful,tender and supple. Wonder why iherb had discontinue . Hope iherb could bring back this product.

for Basal Cell skin cancers

Posted by Reviewer2619476 on Apr 29, 2014

Accidentally came across how Frankincense Essential Oil has been proven in Clinical trials to get rid of Basal Cell skin cancers. We have been mixing it 50/50 with Olive oil (need the oil as a carrier) and putting this on my husbands crusty skin cancer on his face and in 4 weeks it has reduced it by 50% and I am sure it will get rid of it soon. Amazing!! far better than burning them off. Skin where he had had others burnt off had gone white but now with Frankincense has gone healthy pink again. Other obvious old age spots have reduced or disappeared with use of the oil 3 times a day. HOWEVER I tried to order more of this yesterday and found NOW only has a 15ml one that is only 20% oil....disappointing..please iHerb we need 100% essential oils!

Why?

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 18, 2014

Its sad that this oil is discontinued, because this is a much better oil than the Frankincense oil with grapeseed blend..! This oil its much thinner and I can use it by itself without mixing it with other oils! I would have bought this over and over again!

A great oil

Posted by Sophia7 on Apr 17, 2014

This is a great oil to use on skin, especially for wrinkles and mature skin and for scars. It is also very effective on stress, grief or shock. a must have.

Smell????

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 04, 2014

Dont understand other reviews liking the smell. It smells like cowdung to me.

this is my first frankincense

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Mar 27, 2014

so I can't compare. But I like the scent.

Smells Heavenly and Works great on skin

Posted by Reviewer1384639 on Mar 18, 2014

I've been using this essential oil of Frankincense for a couple of years. I had read that it is good for skin cancer so I apply it directly on "weird" spots, they have all almost disappeared. I use it straight on the moles and spots. I add it to jojoba oil for my morning and evening moisturizer, along with lavender, vitamin E, vitamin A, hyrolonic acid and argon oil. You use a bach mixing bottle with dropper and it works great!

Good ! Helps to calm emotions !

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Feb 24, 2014

Not greasy, absorbs into skin very fast (almost instantly). Helps to reduce redness and calm emotions.

My Very Favourite EO!

Posted by seebrenda on Feb 10, 2014

I love this and use this day and night as part of my skin care. It literally boost the effectiveness of the other EO in whatever stuff I mix. But I keep it to skin and skincare though - at this price, it's really worth it!

Scent not very reminiscent of real frankincense

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Jan 13, 2014

I would say 1.5 stars really, but I did not have that option. I bought this for the scent of frankincense, but this cannot compare. This has a more reedy, thin, herbal, sour scent. I regret ordering it, and I rarely regret my orders from IHerb. Almost never, actually. Most products delight me, but this one disappointed. It's expensive, so I'll use it, perhaps I'll try it on my wrinkles as others have suggested.