Now Foods, Essential Oils, Frankincense, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Scent not very reminiscent of real frankincense

Posted by Reviewer2418769 From New Zealand on Jan 13, 2014

I would say 1.5 stars really, but I did not have that option. I bought this for the scent of frankincense, but this cannot compare. This has a more reedy, thin, herbal, sour scent. I regret ordering it, and I rarely regret my orders from IHerb. Almost never, actually. Most products delight me, but this one disappointed. It's expensive, so I'll use it, perhaps I'll try it on my wrinkles as others have suggested.

horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3299506 From Kentucky on Oct 21, 2008

very stale and old

Comment on being not able to comment on this product :(

Posted by 5051269982173671291 on Feb 19, 2013

Pls. don't get me wrong. It's not that there is anything wrong with this particular product that makes me give 1 star. It's just that I've never received the entire package, together with a numerous of essential oils & macha green tea. No idea on what has happened to it this time as I did have ok experience ordering from this website. I would definitely think twice before I order next time. :(

Smell????

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 04, 2014

Dont understand other reviews liking the smell. It smells like cowdung to me.