Smells divine

Posted by Amri-H on Dec 23, 2013

Got this for a sleep salve but can see other purposes for this already

Secure

Posted by 4735529711447349367 on Oct 15, 2013

Very useful I keep it with me wherever I go

very spiritual oil

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Sep 23, 2013

No doubt this is a spiritual oil in bible,, I diffused it and fell sleep quickly.. it's a good for calming you from stressful atmosphere.

in brightening oil

Posted by uma892 on Jul 23, 2013

몇방을 넣어서 브라이트닝 오일 만들어요.

So Many Uses

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

All essential oils have multiple uses. Frankincense is an anti-septic and disinfectant, it strengthens gums and helps tone skin, it helps scars fade away, it's a digestive, and it has been known to treat cancerous tumors when applied directly to the lump of skin!

High Quality! Great Price! Younger Face!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013

Surprisingly high quality at this price. I used it on face, sometimes neat, sometimes diluted 1:2. It definitely detox my skin, the pigments / freckles have lightened a lot within days, the overall skin tone has brightened & lightened. It makes my face supple & younger looking, try it for yourself! In my case, it is so noticable that my friends are asking for the secret, my husband thought I am spending a lot on facial treatments, hahaha....

Comment on being not able to comment on this product :(

Posted by 5051269982173671291 on Feb 19, 2013

Pls. don't get me wrong. It's not that there is anything wrong with this particular product that makes me give 1 star. It's just that I've never received the entire package, together with a numerous of essential oils & macha green tea. No idea on what has happened to it this time as I did have ok experience ordering from this website. I would definitely think twice before I order next time. :(

Good Quality Oil

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Feb 15, 2013

This is a very good quality oil. I can tell because as soon as I put it on full strength undiluted it soaks into my skin within seconds. If it had fillers or oils added it would not do that. The smell is that of a very nice woody note with a citrus at the end. I would recommend this essential oil without hesitation! Great Price also..

Great antiage!

Posted by 5115944311650255983 on Nov 21, 2012

Blend few drops with a carrier oil and straight to my face,leaves your skin fresh and tonic with a nice relaxing aroma!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Sep 13, 2012

This is really excellent as night cream/mask. and the recipe is 2 drops of this oil + 1 peanut size of aloe vera gel ( in which I find the Aloe Life International is so far the best brand I have ever used). This night cream/mask is extremely good for oily/combination skin. IN the morning, I find my face growing, the pore is tighten, no breakout. All in all, Excellent. Well, another tip, go with the Live Live Skin Food as morning and evening mosturizer. These are excellent combination which work for me after so many trial and error.