Now Foods, Essential Oils, Frankincense, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Frankincense Oil for cyst.

Posted by Reviewer1729973 on Aug 24, 2009

I have been using the Frankincense Oil on my knee, where a cyst has formed. I use it several times each day, and it has reduced the inflamation. I really think the cyst is becoming smaller, and will continue to use the oil for the next few months. It was suggested that I dilute the oil with olive oil, about 1 part each. If you have this problem, give this oil treatment a try.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2342244 on Jul 19, 2008

Very pleasant scent. I am using it (in sweet almond oil) as a night-time facial moisturizer. Works well. Product is very economically priced, transaction was smooth and easy, shipping was prompt.

Smells great, but need another diffuser

Posted by Reviewer1935950 on Dec 14, 2007

This oil smells absolutely wonderful, but it doesn't work well with the "heating" type diffuser that I have, the oil is just too heavy and very little evaporates even after a full day (I ended up pouring a little on a plate and using a fan.

My Very Favourite EO!

Posted by seebrenda on Feb 10, 2014

I love this and use this day and night as part of my skin care. It literally boost the effectiveness of the other EO in whatever stuff I mix. But I keep it to skin and skincare though - at this price, it's really worth it!

Secure