this is my first frankincense

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Mar 27, 2014

so I can't compare. But I like the scent.

for Basal Cell skin cancers

Posted by Reviewer2619476 on Apr 29, 2014

Accidentally came across how Frankincense Essential Oil has been proven in Clinical trials to get rid of Basal Cell skin cancers. We have been mixing it 50/50 with Olive oil (need the oil as a carrier) and putting this on my husbands crusty skin cancer on his face and in 4 weeks it has reduced it by 50% and I am sure it will get rid of it soon. Amazing!! far better than burning them off. Skin where he had had others burnt off had gone white but now with Frankincense has gone healthy pink again. Other obvious old age spots have reduced or disappeared with use of the oil 3 times a day. HOWEVER I tried to order more of this yesterday and found NOW only has a 15ml one that is only 20% oil....disappointing..please iHerb we need 100% essential oils!

Good ! Helps to calm emotions !

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Feb 24, 2014

Not greasy, absorbs into skin very fast (almost instantly). Helps to reduce redness and calm emotions.

Smell????

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 04, 2014

Dont understand other reviews liking the smell. It smells like cowdung to me.

Comment on being not able to comment on this product :(

Posted by 5051269982173671291 on Feb 19, 2013

Pls. don't get me wrong. It's not that there is anything wrong with this particular product that makes me give 1 star. It's just that I've never received the entire package, together with a numerous of essential oils & macha green tea. No idea on what has happened to it this time as I did have ok experience ordering from this website. I would definitely think twice before I order next time. :(

lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Sep 06, 2012

i like the fragrance n it makes me feel calm. will buy again after finishing this bottle.

The fastest! Shipped to Hong Kong in two days! Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on Jan 24, 2011

Excellent wrapping, after half the world, no leakage!

Essential Oils

Posted by Reviewer2004272 on Feb 02, 2011

Product was as described.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 31, 2011

Really good quality

Excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer2036415 on Nov 07, 2007

Excellent price--the best I found online. I am enjoying using the Frankincense oil. Shipping was also timely and inexpensive. A quality product at a bargain price. If available, I will purchase it again. Thank you!