Why?

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 18, 2014

Its sad that this oil is discontinued, because this is a much better oil than the Frankincense oil with grapeseed blend..! This oil its much thinner and I can use it by itself without mixing it with other oils! I would have bought this over and over again!

for Basal Cell skin cancers

Posted by Reviewer2619476 on Apr 29, 2014

Accidentally came across how Frankincense Essential Oil has been proven in Clinical trials to get rid of Basal Cell skin cancers. We have been mixing it 50/50 with Olive oil (need the oil as a carrier) and putting this on my husbands crusty skin cancer on his face and in 4 weeks it has reduced it by 50% and I am sure it will get rid of it soon. Amazing!! far better than burning them off. Skin where he had had others burnt off had gone white but now with Frankincense has gone healthy pink again. Other obvious old age spots have reduced or disappeared with use of the oil 3 times a day. HOWEVER I tried to order more of this yesterday and found NOW only has a 15ml one that is only 20% oil....disappointing..please iHerb we need 100% essential oils!

Frankincense 1flr oz essential oil

Posted by Gkalison on Nov 30, 2014

This is very good and reasonable priced essential oil. This oil has help to reduce my pigmentation and make my skin looks youthful,tender and supple. Wonder why iherb had discontinue . Hope iherb could bring back this product.

Smell????

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 04, 2014

Dont understand other reviews liking the smell. It smells like cowdung to me.

Comment on being not able to comment on this product :(

Posted by 5051269982173671291 on Feb 19, 2013

Pls. don't get me wrong. It's not that there is anything wrong with this particular product that makes me give 1 star. It's just that I've never received the entire package, together with a numerous of essential oils & macha green tea. No idea on what has happened to it this time as I did have ok experience ordering from this website. I would definitely think twice before I order next time. :(

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1365451 on May 17, 2012

This by far is one of the best pure Frankincense oil. I recommend it.

lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Sep 06, 2012

i like the fragrance n it makes me feel calm. will buy again after finishing this bottle.

A stable in my medicine cabinet.

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jul 15, 2008

I use this therapeutically - it works. The scent is secondary. Great stuff.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1395897 on Oct 20, 2007

best quality I have found

Excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer2036415 on Nov 07, 2007

Excellent price--the best I found online. I am enjoying using the Frankincense oil. Shipping was also timely and inexpensive. A quality product at a bargain price. If available, I will purchase it again. Thank you!