• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Oil arrived rancid

Posted by 4885418288005618576 on Dec 03, 2013

Purchased this some time ago and realised it was rancid when I opened it for the first time. This oil will also leave a thick, hard, gel on your burner that is hard to remove. I believe it is the carrier oil that is causing the problem and do not recommend this at all.

mislead

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Jan 06, 2015

I purchased Frankincense from Now before and it was 100%....this is a blend of 20%.

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer2561822 on Oct 13, 2007

Too bad smelling for me to use.

Oil spilled

Posted by 5583762773810777406 on Nov 16, 2015

I just received my package and it was all oily. It was extremely careless to send this package without a bubble wrap and I would think the staff at shipping knew better. Nevertheless it didn't break. The oil was spilled even though the bottle was fine and lid was still sealed. 1/4th of the content was lost. So don't trust trust Now Company and the cheap lids they're using for this precious product. Next time I'll get a better version, 100% oil, making sure the quality of the lid is good enough!

Not satisfied

Posted by 5241007901146084411 on Aug 27, 2016

It spilled inside the box. Second time they gave me iherb product but now I order for the last time because I didn't receive my order yet. I hope nothing spilled in the box. They don't know how to package liquids.