• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Smells luxurious

Posted by 5631188726896006689 on Oct 28, 2013

I add this to my face oil routine - frankinscence oil is believed to encourage skin regeneration. So in time it can help with both wrinkles and age spots. I can't say how it works on its own as I also am using sunscreens and more facial and hand care products, but I do love the luxurious smell. Spicy and sweet with just a hint of muskiness.

Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 19, 2012

Frankincense has helped me a lot with my joint pain in my finger. The doc said it was the beginning of arthritis and gave me lotions and painkillers. None worked. After 3 days Frankincense, I was able to bend my finger again. The pain does come back but I find that massaging the finger 2 times a week with one drop makes it as if the pain was gone.

Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Oct 21, 2010

I use this for aromatherapy and for its skin healing properties. I put a little on my skin at night and by morning all little red spots are gone. The smell is soothing and calming.

I use this daily

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 27, 2012

I rub a drop in the bottom of my feet. When in doubt use frankincense. My granddaughter loves it too! I rub my hands together and sniff them too. It's a general aromatherapy super star.

Frankincense EO - Good stuffs!

Posted by 4982990364865695422 on Jun 17, 2014

I bought this to compare with similar products sold by MLM. I am pleased to say this is a good substitute that can achieve the same results at lower prices. Will definitely buy again when I'm done with this bottle.

Even out my skin tone!

Posted by 4636536275631085319 on Feb 09, 2015

I was reading about essential oils and it said Frankincense evens out skin tones. I have great skin but my complexion is all over the place with my skin tone. So I combined this with my shea butter, vitamin e oil, castor oil mix and my skin is literally glowing. Loves it.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Frankinccense

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Jul 30, 2015

The oil I used during the winter season, during influenza season. I give a few drops in an electric vaporizer. Disinfects the air. I recommend. Jozef

GREAT QUALITY!

Posted by Reviewer2299318 on Jan 09, 2008

This seems to be a really great quality frankincense - It is diluted 5 to 1 with grapeseed oil. I would like to see them offer full strength also.

Great quality oil

Posted by Reviewer1846434 on Sep 12, 2008

Strong but pleasent aroma, not "diluted" smelling at all. Captain and Mrs. David P Moran

smells like church:D

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on May 11, 2011

smells nice. This oil is used in Eastern orthodox churches and it smells very authentic.I don't know if it's good for my skin or not yet. I will keep trying.