Now Foods, Essential Oils, Frankincense, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1880669 From Japan on Jan 19, 2012

Frankincense has helped me a lot with my joint pain in my finger. The doc said it was the beginning of arthritis and gave me lotions and painkillers. None worked. After 3 days Frankincense, I was able to bend my finger again. The pain does come back but I find that massaging the finger 2 times a week with one drop makes it as if the pain was gone.

Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer2471485 From California on Oct 21, 2010

I use this for aromatherapy and for its skin healing properties. I put a little on my skin at night and by morning all little red spots are gone. The smell is soothing and calming.

I use this daily

Posted by DeanaS From New Mexico on Jul 27, 2012

I rub a drop in the bottom of my feet. When in doubt use frankincense. My granddaughter loves it too! I rub my hands together and sniff them too. It's a general aromatherapy super star.

Smells luxurious

Posted by 5631188726896006689 on Oct 28, 2013

I add this to my face oil routine - frankinscence oil is believed to encourage skin regeneration. So in time it can help with both wrinkles and age spots. I can't say how it works on its own as I also am using sunscreens and more facial and hand care products, but I do love the luxurious smell. Spicy and sweet with just a hint of muskiness.

smells like church:D

Posted by Reviewer1878537 From Canada on May 11, 2011

smells nice. This oil is used in Eastern orthodox churches and it smells very authentic.I don't know if it's good for my skin or not yet. I will keep trying.