• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Customer Ratings

smells like church:D

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on May 11, 2011

smells nice. This oil is used in Eastern orthodox churches and it smells very authentic.I don't know if it's good for my skin or not yet. I will keep trying.

GREAT QUALITY!

Posted by Reviewer2299318 on Jan 09, 2008

This seems to be a really great quality frankincense - It is diluted 5 to 1 with grapeseed oil. I would like to see them offer full strength also.

Great quality oil

Posted by Reviewer1846434 on Sep 12, 2008

Strong but pleasent aroma, not "diluted" smelling at all. Captain and Mrs. David P Moran

Didn't work for face spots

Posted by Reviewer1629509 on May 05, 2011

I was hoping this would work to lessen my facial spots, but i tried to apply it ever night for a week and noticed no difference. Maybe i need the pure Frankincense instead of the blend.

Essential Oil - Frankincense Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2509622 on Mar 21, 2008

This was a surprise but a pleasant surprise. I thought it was the pure oil but the blend is nice. Very aromatic and pleasant when used in an oil burner/ diffuser. I use this plus cedarwood oil to relax. I'm grateful for the 1 oz size at a reasonable price.

den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

very value for money. good natural ingredients. good for health. good skin effects. nice smell.

love the smell

Posted by 5387330788232046820 on Jun 12, 2015

Used in de-stress essential oil mix, can be rubbed on the temples alone.

Acne-prone skin

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Jul 22, 2015

LOVE to mix this with tea tree oil and apply to my face at night after cleansing - has really improved the texture and tone of my skin and seemingly has lightened and smoothed out some old acne scarring.

Great price Great product

Posted by 5020357508577840809 on Jan 06, 2015

Francincense is a power house oil for many hearings...and NOW oils are so much less than the other oils out that and work amazing. Put it on my brain stem for it's healing properties. Diffuse the air also.

Even out my skin tone!

Posted by 4636536275631085319 on Feb 09, 2015

I was reading about essential oils and it said Frankincense evens out skin tones. I have great skin but my complexion is all over the place with my skin tone. So I combined this with my shea butter, vitamin e oil, castor oil mix and my skin is literally glowing. Loves it.