Now Foods, Essential Oils, Frankincense, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Didn't work for face spots

Posted by Reviewer1629509 From California on May 05, 2011

I was hoping this would work to lessen my facial spots, but i tried to apply it ever night for a week and noticed no difference. Maybe i need the pure Frankincense instead of the blend.

Smells luxurious

Posted by 5631188726896006689 on Oct 28, 2013

I add this to my face oil routine - frankinscence oil is believed to encourage skin regeneration. So in time it can help with both wrinkles and age spots. I can't say how it works on its own as I also am using sunscreens and more facial and hand care products, but I do love the luxurious smell. Spicy and sweet with just a hint of muskiness.

smells like church:D

Posted by Reviewer1878537 From Canada on May 11, 2011

smells nice. This oil is used in Eastern orthodox churches and it smells very authentic.I don't know if it's good for my skin or not yet. I will keep trying.

Essential Oil - Frankincense Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2509622 From New Jersey on Mar 21, 2008

This was a surprise but a pleasant surprise. I thought it was the pure oil but the blend is nice. Very aromatic and pleasant when used in an oil burner/ diffuser. I use this plus cedarwood oil to relax. I'm grateful for the 1 oz size at a reasonable price.

All Around Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer1487108 From Texas on Jan 12, 2012

This oil has so many health benefits. It also has a mild, pleasing scent. I used this in some of my lotions and have had some great compliments on it.