10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Frankincense, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Didn't work for face spots

Posted by Reviewer1629509 on May 05, 2011

I was hoping this would work to lessen my facial spots, but i tried to apply it ever night for a week and noticed no difference. Maybe i need the pure Frankincense instead of the blend.

Smells luxurious

Posted by 5631188726896006689 on Oct 28, 2013

I add this to my face oil routine - frankinscence oil is believed to encourage skin regeneration. So in time it can help with both wrinkles and age spots. I can't say how it works on its own as I also am using sunscreens and more facial and hand care products, but I do love the luxurious smell. Spicy and sweet with just a hint of muskiness.

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

smells like church:D

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on May 11, 2011

smells nice. This oil is used in Eastern orthodox churches and it smells very authentic.I don't know if it's good for my skin or not yet. I will keep trying.

Essential Oil - Frankincense Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2509622 on Mar 21, 2008

This was a surprise but a pleasant surprise. I thought it was the pure oil but the blend is nice. Very aromatic and pleasant when used in an oil burner/ diffuser. I use this plus cedarwood oil to relax. I'm grateful for the 1 oz size at a reasonable price.