• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

GREAT QUALITY!

Posted by Reviewer2299318 on Jan 09, 2008

This seems to be a really great quality frankincense - It is diluted 5 to 1 with grapeseed oil. I would like to see them offer full strength also.

Great quality oil

Posted by Reviewer1846434 on Sep 12, 2008

Strong but pleasent aroma, not "diluted" smelling at all. Captain and Mrs. David P Moran

All Around Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer1487108 on Jan 12, 2012

This oil has so many health benefits. It also has a mild, pleasing scent. I used this in some of my lotions and have had some great compliments on it.

smells like church:D

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on May 11, 2011

smells nice. This oil is used in Eastern orthodox churches and it smells very authentic.I don't know if it's good for my skin or not yet. I will keep trying.

Didn't work for face spots

Posted by Reviewer1629509 on May 05, 2011

I was hoping this would work to lessen my facial spots, but i tried to apply it ever night for a week and noticed no difference. Maybe i need the pure Frankincense instead of the blend.

Essential Oil - Frankincense Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2509622 on Mar 21, 2008

This was a surprise but a pleasant surprise. I thought it was the pure oil but the blend is nice. Very aromatic and pleasant when used in an oil burner/ diffuser. I use this plus cedarwood oil to relax. I'm grateful for the 1 oz size at a reasonable price.

den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

very value for money. good natural ingredients. good for health. good skin effects. nice smell.

love the smell

Posted by 5387330788232046820 on Jun 12, 2015

Used in de-stress essential oil mix, can be rubbed on the temples alone.

Acne-prone skin

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Jul 22, 2015

LOVE to mix this with tea tree oil and apply to my face at night after cleansing - has really improved the texture and tone of my skin and seemingly has lightened and smoothed out some old acne scarring.

Great smell

Posted by 5690039313075373197 on Dec 27, 2015

I once bought a small expensive bottle of frankincense in Germany, which I loved. Unfortunately I lost it somewhere. All other brands that I smelled I really didn't like - until I found this one. It was a long shot to mail order something you haven't smelled before, but I was very happy to find this one smells exactly like the one I used to have - just wonderful!! Feels great on my skin, or mixed into other creams. My partner also likes it a lot.