Not sure on the smell

Posted by 4722955121575736864 on Jul 01, 2014

I have never bought Ginger essential oil before so I honestly can not tell if it is good or bad. I love the smell of fresh ginger which this oil does not smell like at all. I will have to try it in a recipes to see if other oils improves the smell,I hope so. I do like most of Now's essential oils and at the price they sell them for they are priced for everyone so we can all improve our health and well being.

Good quality but can improve

Posted by Reviewer1706287 on Sep 10, 2012

The scent of ginger is not as strong as what I expected as compare to other ginger EO that I came across. But the quality of the EO is still good.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on May 05, 2016

i use these in a diffuser in the house and very pleased

ginger oil

Posted by Reviewer3306820 on Jan 11, 2008

This was used in an ointment I made. It was spicy to smell but most importantly, imparted warming to the muscles. Nice.

ginger oil

Posted by Reviewer2591527 on Mar 21, 2008

works well

Ginger Oil - food use

Posted by Reviewer1955846 on Nov 12, 2009

using the ginger oil in tea and cooking. works well for me. I like that Now foods products are good quality.

very strong oil

Posted by Reviewer1924970 on Jul 14, 2010

This is one of the strongest ginger oils I have used. The smell is quite sharp and spicy, and a little goes a long way - its warming properties are very strong, so use sparingly. I like to mix this with a bit of orange and/or mint oil to balance out the smell if using in a lotion or bath oil.

Wonderful ! *

Posted by Reviewer2810329 on Oct 19, 2011

Excellent Ginger EO , price is fair too. VERY HAPPY

Unexpected

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

I never thought i would get that good scent. I use it by rubbing it in my hand for nausea. Only minus it doesn't last long.

Great

Posted by 4656435088424523594 on Oct 09, 2013

It doesn't smell like the sushi ginger, but it has a lasting stance. I will be buying more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »