Not sure on the smell

Posted by 4722955121575736864 on Jul 01, 2014

I have never bought Ginger essential oil before so I honestly can not tell if it is good or bad. I love the smell of fresh ginger which this oil does not smell like at all. I will have to try it in a recipes to see if other oils improves the smell,I hope so. I do like most of Now's essential oils and at the price they sell them for they are priced for everyone so we can all improve our health and well being.

Don't buy this! Stinks!!

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

i have been using ginger EO for quite sometime so though of trying this since it is less pricey than the current ones i am using. Bad Decision. this oil smell like rotten food. i almost puke when i opened and smell it. i toss out the entire bottle.

Unsatisfactory and disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2407507 on Mar 20, 2014

It doesn't smell like ginger. It smells rancid, therefore, I will be unable to use it in my aromatherapy blends. Hopefully, iHerb will issue a refund and take this particular lot off the shelves until the vendor corrects the deficiencies.

I wish there were a 0

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 23, 2013

It's disgusting. It's almost useless. I add a few drops to laundry. I regret buying ginger oil. ㅜ_ㅜ

Now Foods Ginger Oil

Posted by Reviewer2576125 on Jan 21, 2009

I didn't care for this. The oil seemed stale, rank or spoiled.

great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Apr 07, 2016

helps to east pain

Now Foods, Essential,Oils, Ginger

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Apr 22, 2016

I read that that ginger oil, is a way to kill warts naturally. I have had a wart on my thumb for about 30 years. I used many bottles of Compound W without any good results. But with the ginger oil it is defiantly going away. And a drop or two in my green tea taste good also. Thomas

nice

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on May 05, 2016

i use these in a diffuser in the house and very pleased

Good quality but can improve

Posted by Reviewer1706287 on Sep 10, 2012

The scent of ginger is not as strong as what I expected as compare to other ginger EO that I came across. But the quality of the EO is still good.

Smell so strange!

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Jan 28, 2016

Hard to overcome this smell as its smell likes ginger keeping in a long time and turning bad. As most instruction said to combine with Orange oil, I bought another bottle of orange oil and hope the sweet orange's smell can cover all ginger's smell.