Not sure on the smell

Posted by 4722955121575736864 on Jul 01, 2014

I have never bought Ginger essential oil before so I honestly can not tell if it is good or bad. I love the smell of fresh ginger which this oil does not smell like at all. I will have to try it in a recipes to see if other oils improves the smell,I hope so. I do like most of Now's essential oils and at the price they sell them for they are priced for everyone so we can all improve our health and well being.

Er... is it just me? Or am I just not familiar with this scent

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

Read about the good properties of Ginger essential oil.... that it warms, strenghtens, helpful in colds, flu & it relieves cramps, rheumatism & muscle tension. Alone, it smell ... close to AWFUL. Tried mixed with Sweet Orange, ... just bearable... Just read that ginger oil can overpower weaker oils, but blends well with all citrus and spicy oils such as bergamot, frankincense, neroli, rose, sandalwood and ylang-ylang. I will try that and update this review if I feel better with this ginger oil

great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Apr 07, 2016

helps to east pain

Unsatisfactory and disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2407507 on Mar 20, 2014

It doesn't smell like ginger. It smells rancid, therefore, I will be unable to use it in my aromatherapy blends. Hopefully, iHerb will issue a refund and take this particular lot off the shelves until the vendor corrects the deficiencies.

Don't buy this! Stinks!!

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

i have been using ginger EO for quite sometime so though of trying this since it is less pricey than the current ones i am using. Bad Decision. this oil smell like rotten food. i almost puke when i opened and smell it. i toss out the entire bottle.

Smells really bad!

Posted by 5003034969544407565 on Aug 16, 2016

There's a hint of ginger but a very strong stale smell. It's basically useless as I see it.

I wish there were a 0

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 23, 2013

It's disgusting. It's almost useless. I add a few drops to laundry. I regret buying ginger oil. ㅜ_ㅜ

Now Foods Ginger Oil

Posted by Reviewer2576125 on Jan 21, 2009

I didn't care for this. The oil seemed stale, rank or spoiled.

🌹

Posted by 4615246164306811202 on Aug 31, 2016

Excellent product

nice

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on May 05, 2016

i use these in a diffuser in the house and very pleased