from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

Another nice one for my growing collection as I've learnt essential oils dont have an expiry-date and only mature with time.

real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

good

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Apr 03, 2011

i am not sure if it is the strongest grapefruit oil, cause it is the first oil i bought. However it smells great and tastes strong. Besides , the price is not high. Previous oils that i bought from now foods were of high quality and reasonable price.

POCARI SWEAT

Posted by Reviewer3109276 on Jan 10, 2008

グレープフルーツのアロマオイルを買うのが初めてなんですが、”粉末ポカリスエットの匂い”が言い得た匂いだと思います。 Nowのアロマオイルは値段が安いので色々使えて良いですね。Very爽やかです。

NOW FOODS OILS

Posted by Reviewer1013456 on Sep 29, 2008

all of the products i received in this order met my expectations. i thought that the undiluted grapefruit oil would have a stronger smell, but i still love it. i'm very satisfied with these products and the easy and smooth ordering process through iHerb.

Now Foods, Grapefruit Oil

Posted by Reviewer2137861 on May 14, 2009

Smells nice, and is very economical.

Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer2791523 on Oct 14, 2009

I bought this as an insect repellant. Didn't work so good for that but I did use it with some baking soda to clean my shower. It leaves a nice clean smell.

good

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

Smells like grapefruit.

Lovely scent

Posted by 5279354705641775170 on Sep 22, 2014

Smells wonderful. I pop it into a diffuser and the room smells very fresh. I also use it sparingly on the skin as it's supposed to cut the oil secretion. I even use it in the wash and the laundry smells great after. No more synthetic smells from detergents !

Love

Posted by 4940293538672262289 on May 01, 2015

I use this in my oil diffuser and love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »