• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Customer Ratings

Grapefruit Oil

Posted by Reviewer1546028 on Sep 03, 2008

Pleasant aroma but other than that, it doesn't contribute anything to weight loss. Would not purchase again.

Rids The Body Of Fats

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Aug 31, 2010

This stuff is great. I read online that it will break down the 'bad fats' in our bodies. It sure does, I love the way it works. iHerb shipped super fast, as always.

Great value

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I love this oil in the bath. It reduces fluid retention and is said to reduce cellulite- mix with milk into a bath and stay in for fifteen minutes. An excellent addition to my body oil and night skin treatment for its rejuvenating properties. One word of caution- don't use before sun exposure as this can increase your risk of burning without inducing a faster tan! This is true of all citrus oils- so use at night or apply sunscreen.

Great smell

Posted by sonlyk on Feb 23, 2011

Great Grapefruit oil and great smell!

Smells lovely! Light, citrusy and lifts the mood!

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Sep 02, 2011

I use this stuff in my washer, in the bath, in my oil burner and I put a few drops in my carpet shampooer when cleaning.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

good

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Apr 03, 2011

i am not sure if it is the strongest grapefruit oil, cause it is the first oil i bought. However it smells great and tastes strong. Besides , the price is not high. Previous oils that i bought from now foods were of high quality and reasonable price.

Huele genial

Posted by ilunn1988 on Sep 17, 2012

mas que a pomelo me huele a cascara de naranja y el olor no perdura demasiado

POCARI SWEAT

Posted by Reviewer3109276 on Jan 10, 2008

グレープフルーツのアロマオイルを買うのが初めてなんですが、”粉末ポカリスエットの匂い”が言い得た匂いだと思います。 Nowのアロマオイルは値段が安いので色々使えて良いですね。Very爽やかです。