Good Value. Quality could be a bit better.

Posted by lionandtiger on Jun 19, 2012

Jasmine is hard to find and expense. This is a great way to experiment using Jasmine without paying exorbitant price. Very good for use in a diffuser for romance. This is an absolute so it is extracted by solvent. For this reason use only two or three drops max in tbsp of carrier oil.

Lovely scent, wish it lasted longer!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Dec 01, 2008

Wish the scent was more noticeable for a longer period of time - it's lovely! :-) Three stars because scent doesn't last very long.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Jan 02, 2009

Not bad if you mix it with other oils, but it smells like liquor by itself to me...I was expecting a more fresh and pronounced smell.

Jasmine Absolute

Posted by Reviewer1059838 on May 04, 2009

was ok but looking for something else really

good

Posted by Reviewer2542835 on Aug 03, 2009

Good product, smell could be more potent

jasmine oil

Posted by Reviewer3238613 on Feb 10, 2011

not my favourite oil from NOW

Not the best

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Smells a bit fake. didn't like the smell. i prefer the 15ml jasmine by Aura Cacia.

Perfect fragrance but too weak

Posted by 5098612885233689101 on Mar 18, 2015

I was hoping to buy jasmine to use in my vaporiser. The product was of really good quality but the fragrance, which is lovely and exactly what i wanted, just isn't strong enough. That may be my fault if jasmine absolute isn't intended for vaporisers as it is a blend. Either way, I'm very happy with everything from price, delivery etc, just wish fragrance was stronger.

a bit different smell than what I expected

Posted by 5731096994704287391 on May 03, 2016

I bought it to drop in a diffuser. I love the smell of jasmine tea so I was expecting the same from this essential oil. However it is rather unpleasant smell to me. It smells very strong though.

Jasmine oil

Posted by Reviewer1046778 on Jan 01, 2008

Jasmine Oil has a nice scent, but I'd rather mix it with another essential oil fragrance.