Now Foods, Essential Oils, Juniper Berry, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Mar 14, 2011

I add a few drops of this oil to clean the floor and it makes the house smell nice. This is the first time I try this brand of oil. Will try the orange oil soon

so wintery!

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Dec 13, 2011

Strong foresty smell

Now Foods is the Best Brand I've Found for Essential Oils

Posted by Reviewer2357891 on Nov 03, 2010

I discovered Now Food's Essential Oils around 15 years ago. The reason I like them is because of the quality: purity as well as their attention to stability before and after the oil is in my care. (The oil is contained in a dark brown, glass bottle in order to minimize breakdown & molecular exchange.) Many other brands dilute the potency of the essential oil before bottling it for resale. But doing so makes such therapeutic oils not conform to the definition "essential oil". I much prefer working with the essential oils and using my own "carrier" substances for making appropriate dilutions for each purpose. Each ounce of essential oil will last for years & years given that normal use is just a drop mixed into an emollient of your choosing. Although I use many essential oils, Juniper Berry is one of my favorites! It smells wonderful & really works for me as several different therapies.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Feb 14, 2011

Wonderful flora berry smell!! I dab a bit of this with Lavender essential oil on my pillow at night! Did a great job of putting me to sleep fast!

sinus opener

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on May 23, 2011

strong, full strength, very good. I use it with my netti pot for sinus' and I mix it with other oils and use daily for cellulite. Very good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »