Not what I expected

Posted by 5261434442034686477 on Jul 07, 2014

Does not really smell like Lavender.

Scent is "off"

Posted by Reviewer2403207 on Sep 21, 2014

I usually love NOW foods products, but this one, like another reviewer mentioned, smells slightly "off". It doesn't really smell like real lavender. It almost smells oxidized or just an oil gone "bad", although I know it's not. In fact, taking a whiff from this bottle made me nauseous, and that never happens with the other lavender oil I bought from another company. So although this oil may have the same effects as other more expensive lavender oils, if you're drawn to lavender oil because of its beautiful scent then this is definitely not it. PS: I've purchased high quality lavender oil in the past from reputable essential oil companies that smell like real lavender. But they also cost 3 times as much. The company I use charges $22 per 1 oz lavender. This lavender oil was just ok, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Not great quality

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

If this is your only option , then fine buy it. Oils are best if are of food-grade and therapeutic quality. This fails the test.

leaked

Posted by 5488935563410992113 on Apr 23, 2016

The product itself is good but iherb did not do proper packaging and I received only half a bottle and the rest leaked. Very disappointing

Strange smell

Posted by 5504334300373566627 on Jun 22, 2016

Didn't really nice it,thought that lavender would smell great but was very different from what I expected

Nah

Posted by 5210534606442949537 on Nov 19, 2015

Does not really smell like Lavender.

a bit disappointed

Posted by 5424138788057354590 on Nov 16, 2014

the smell is weak than blended one

essential oil